It Worked

Your POV:

I remember now, and I immediately blush madly realising that I'm kissing Sportacus. I pull away to take a breath then look away from the blushing Sportacus. I bite my lip as he puts his hand under my chin and makes me look at him.

"Do, you remember?" He said with slight heartbreak clear in his voice.

"No." I said trying to hold back a smile.

His facial expression changed from hopeful to depressed quickly. Needless to say I felt kinda bad.

"Just kidding. I remember everything."

He looked so happy. "Really, that's great."

He hugged me and I hugged back, it wasn't awkward, it was nice.

That's when I realized something, I pulled away and gave Sportacus a confused expression.

"How did the kiss help me remember?"

"It's simple, don't tell anyone but I'm an elf. And there are different kinds of elfs, my kind has this weird special power that we like to call 'the kiss of the elf '. That's when someone forgets and that someone likes an elf of my kind, the elf just has to kiss that someone and they will remember. But it never really worked on full out memory loss, just little things. So I was a little hesitant on it."

I stared in awe as he explained it. I figured something was up, because he always wore that hat, but I never expected something like that. And he has powers. But then I realized he knew I liked him, I feel my face heat up.

"So, you know that I like you?"

"Yes, but I like you too."

"So? Are we a, uh, thing?" I hesitantly asked.

"If you want to be. It's fine with me." He stated with a smile, blushing slightly.

I smiled happily and hugged him nuzzling my face into his chest. He lifted my chin and stared into my eyes.

"I'll take that as a yes." He said as he leaned in to kiss me once more. This one was better because I wasn't confused as f**k.

I hesitantly pulled away, realizing something.

"Shouldn't we find the kids and tell them I have my memory back?"

"Yeah, we should. And possibly tell them that we are a thing, so if something more serious happens they won't be surprised." Sportacus said.

"And as Stingy would say, they can all know you're mine." I jokingly stated.

We bursted out laughing and went to find the kids hand in hand. Eventually we found them.

"Hey Steph, hey blondie."

Stephanie and Ziggy sighed.

"You still don't remember?" Ziggy asked.

"I'm afraid that I do remember." I said with a smile. The kids cheered and Sportacus chuckled behind me.

I looked over at Sportacus and back over to the kids. "Also," I said backing up to Sportacus and holding his hand, "Sportacus and I are together now."

The kids gasped, then after a moment they cheered.

"Finally. I thought we had to do more to get you guys together." Stephanie stated.

"What?" I questioned.

"Nothing. Hey look there's Pixel with the ball, let's go play Ziggy." Stephanie said while dragging Ziggy over to Pixel, who was over in the park.

Sportacus and I chuckled at Stephanie's silliness. I couldn't believe her sometimes, but I figured something was up.

"So, today has been pretty eventful." I said stating the obvious.

”Yeah and we still got to talk to Robbie." Sportacus said slightly angered.

"Oh, yeah. Well where would he be?" I said.

"I don't know but he's somewhere around here. Let's go." Sportacus said leading the way.

We are going to find Robbie Rotten, and I'm going to give him a piece of my mind. Why would he even do this? I guess well find out eventually.

A/N:Heyyyyy, y'all let's just say the story is no where near over, we're just getting started.