Part 9

I hastily texted Hoseok, asking if Namjoon was out of the house. I set my phone down and sighed. I was being ridiculous after all, Namjoon really couldn't be that bad, right? I mean he was rude and his ego spoke for him, but there HAD to be more to him. Right? RIGHT? My phone buzzed and J-Horse replied with a simple no. I smiled.

"Like an EXO song, I'm coming over."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I knocked on the door and before I could even register another thought, the door whipped open, I was dragged in and I was tackled by 5 man children. Immediately I was bombarded with questions.

"Are you eating okay?"

"I missed you!"

"I'm gonna kill that egg if he drove you away!"

"I ordered another bunny suit just in case! Totally worth it!"

"Let me smell your shirt! I forgot that you smell so pretty!"

"You're a weird person, Hoseok."

"DON'T MOCK THE SMELLLLL~"

"Uhh can you all get off me now...?" I whispered under them. Individually they were quite light but together, it was like being buried under a mountain. They all tumbled to the side and wrapped their arms around my waist. I just smiled and returned the hug.

"I really missed you guys too."

"Why did you stop visiting?" Taehyung asked, cocking his head with a slightly sad face.

"Umm, I'm really sorry. I just...he just...Namjoon scares me, okay? He just is really mean to me and his monstrous ego is towering." I whimpered under those intense, yet caring stares. Seokjin came closer to me and comfortingly held my shoulder.

"I know he can be that way..."

"Was he ever that way with you?" The room went silent, automatically knowing my answer. A daunting no. He brought them together. He unified them and BTS would be barely anything without him. I groaned and hung my head down, sinking it into my hands.

"I know he'll warm up to you soon..."Jungkook said with a half smile.

"Will it? He was your best friend since the beginning? What am I doing wrong?!" I cried, shoving my way out of the room and down the hall. I harshly bumped into another tall figure, mumbled an apology, and headed to the elevator as I wiped tears from my eyes. Why did this have to happen to me?