5

Kayla Pov

I was currently in Cooking class making this steak with Tati. She decided to add more to the steak part. She wanted to make Grilled steak with Thai mango salad and baked potatoes.

I don't know much about the Thai mango part but she better make these potatoes good asf. She started to do her thing with getting all the ingredients out while I seasoned the steak properly.

She began doing the other stuff and we continued to do our own thing. "Can u hand me the potatoes?" She asked. I looked up looking around until I spotted what she needed and handed it to her.

As she reached for the bag her hand grazed mine and we made eye contact for about 3 seconds. I was the first to look down feeling myself become nervous.

20min later we were done with the main dish. We had atleast 40min left of class so we decided to make the rest. We already had the cake in one of the ovens. It's been in there for a minute now.

All we had to do was make the mac and cheese. We decided to not make the mash potatoes sense we already had potatoes with the steak.

Before the bell rung we were all done with everything. Tati just finished up with the cake cheesecake frosting. I looked around to see 1 other group already done.

Our teacher started to go around tasting everything, as he wrote things on his little clip board.

He came to us next. He took his knife and fork cutting through the steak and tasting it. I felt a hand intertwine with mine and squeeze it. I looked down to see it was Tati's.

She was nervous. I smirked at how cute she looked. I focused back on our teacher as he kept a straight face the whole time.

"Tomorrow I will have you two groups grades-" the bell rung for lunch "-wrap the food you made and you may take it if you want" he finished. I felt Tati hand disconnect from mine making me miss the warmth.

Me and Tati were the last two in the class packing the food. "Well atleast its lunch time" Tati said smiling up at me. I just nodded not knowing what to say, the nerves were coming back.

"Do you want to share this or am I going to have to eat all of these by myself?" She asked still looking at me.

"I-I mean sure yea" i furrowed my eyebrows trying figure out if what I just said made sense. "Well come on let's get to lunch" she said interrupting my thoughts.

I grabbed the rest cake and Tati looked at me with a raised eyebrow. "It's for my friends" I said smiling slightly. She nodded returning the smile.

I knew that these niggas was gonna flip when they see the cake and finish what was left of it. Tati gave some of our classmates a piece before they left.

We walked in the cafeteria. I lead Her to the table where my friends were already sitting. I sat the cake down making them all look at me then the cake.

Marty was the first to take a piece without asking. Ole hungry ass. The rest followed getting them a piece. I sat down beside Marty and Tati sat beside me.

Bam was the first to notice she was beside me and of course caused a small scene. "Ayyy blood I knew you had it in you" he was smiling hard as hell as I sat there completely embarrassed.

"You don't even know if she asked her out yet chill out" Isis said. I looked at her wide eyed then put my head in my hands shaking my head. I heard Tati silently laughing to herself.

Great. I wasn't even hungry anymore. "Do you want a piece" I looked towards Tati to see her talking about the steak. Never mind i can eat a little bit.

"Bam can you get me a fork?" I asked him. He mean mugged me "what the fuck do I look like" I rolled my eyes of course I asked the wrong person.

Thankfully Marty had a extra on his tray. I thanked him and took a piece of steak throwing it at Bam. He glared at me, but I only stuck my tongue out at him making him crack a smile.

"Fuck you moe" he said chuckling. "I bet u want to but too bad I'm gay" we laughed. I turned my attention back to Tati and continued to share the food we made.

It wasn't bad at all. We talked for the rest of lunch laughing and joking around. I bet them 3 niggas was all looking and listening, but all my focus was on her.

---

The less y'all comment the less imma update 💯

xMakaylax