SURPRISE!!! (TRILOGY!!)

First of all, I would like to thank every one of you for reading!! I never, ever thought this series would even have a second book, let alone have people who read and enjoy it!! It all started with a wattpad competition, that's where this book started. Although it didn't win, the response I got was absolutely incredible!! For that reason, ideas started flooding my head and I decided to make a second book, which is also getting amazing responses!!!

Now, on that note, the surprise is....... A THIRD BOOK!!

That's right! A. Third. Book!!!! I've had this idea the same time as I had the idea for Jobless! I'm so excited and hopefully you all are too! I hope you're excited for this as much as I am!! I know you guys love the series and I know you're just dying to know how the series will continue!!!

Let me say now, though, before any speculation, that unfortunately this third book will be the last book of the series. It's going to be a very intense, so be excited!!! 

Major Story Hint: There may possibly be some new faces into this book to look forward too..... ;) Comment who you think it is! I'm eager for you're responses!

Also, I'm sure you're all dying to know the name of the book! The name of the book is...... Heartless!! 

I hope you're all as excited as I am! A peak at the cover and another Major Story Hint will be released February 14! (Yes, it's purposefully on Valentine's Day!) This is going to be posted on the Jobless book, so this post is the last thing I am saying on the Homeless book forever! The story will be released March 17! (Yes, purposefully on St. Patricks Day! XD) I hope you guys are pumped for this! It's been on my mind forever and I'm so happy I get to share it all with you now! Until then, I hope you're all excited!!!  Please enjoy!

Until February,

-Bailee ;D