Hearts on Fire 1

I fixed my story up and this my first story thats an on-going series but i resure it will be a great story, i would love any feedback on this story to getting concurged to write the next chapters faster. Please vote if you like it. Thanks Enjoy!

Chapter 1

 “Al…Al I don’t know what to say, I mean I was in love with you always too. This is like a dream come true…” I blushed.

“Yeah I know you are everything I always wanted.” Alex bent his head slowly pierced his lips to mine. Our lips slowly parted and felt shockwaves as he touched the tips of my finger tangling them with his.

“I- I ahhh owwwwwww.” I screamed as I hit my head on floor.  “Shit I’m going to be late for school cause of a stupid dream again. It’s always too good to be true.”

I brushed my teeth and washed up and left my brown hair to flow as my curls fell on my back. I put a bit of eye liner to bring my brown eyes. I brushed out my silky long lashes and then placed a bit of gloss on my lips. I decided to wear a flower printed spring dress that fell up to my knees. I smiled at the mirror bringing out her dimples took and took my bag. I ran out the door and heard my say something which I didn’t put any mind too. I felt pretty fresh today minus the falling part. Then I see him in front of my house.

There he was standing looking fresh as ever with his shaggy blonde hair shining in the sun. How did I know he was going to be there? He shot me a look with a smirk as he studied me with those greenish eyes were amazing, changing always from dark to light, kept me drowning in them. Why did he always look this handsome with his tall figure and a muscular body? Was it always me thinking this or did the rest of the girls in Clover high do the same. Some girls were even jealous he was always with me and why would he we were close friends after all.

“Hey Al. What brings you here?” I smiled.

“What I can’t even pass by this house since it’s the same way to school. Wow. You’re looking stunning today. Did you dream about me today also Lina hmm?” He saw me blushed.

“Nooooooooooooo!” I yelled.

“Suree no wondered your cheeks are redder than a tomato.” He smirked

We linked arms and walked to school. It was one year ago when he moved to Virginia from New York. No wonder all eyes were on him always. He came here because his dad opened a real estate business. I can remember those days so vividly as if it was just yesterday…

It was the first day of school and like any other year I was ready to study. I headed towards Bio class and took the first seat in the front reviewing the intro for this course until he sat next to me.

“Hey is that seat taken.” He said.

“It’s open.” I said focusing on reading a paper.

“Hey, do you think the teacher is she going to be an easy one to pass?” He asked.

“I don’t know.” She said still down.

“Hey-“

“What do you want? Stop asking so much questions and wait for the teacher to come in.” I yelled feeling the heat rising on my cheeks as I saw a smile in his face. His green eyes glittered at me despite how rude I was to him. I turned back as soon as the teacher came in. The period went by fast and as soon as I knew it the bell rang and the class was over. I hurried and ran to Anna my best friend. I felt his eyes follow me as I disappeared in the crowd.        

“So, what’s up, how was bio class Lina?” Anna spoke while eating fries.

“Great, Ms. Hearts is a nice teacher. But, I don’t like the guy behind because he just wouldn’t stop asking me questions.”