{1}

"Chae-young, I really don't want to be here" I say and she groans tugging my arm.

"C'mon (y/n) , it'll be fun" she pouts, for you maybe" I mutter as she pulls me into the kitchen and greets her frens. I look around the large room. I didn't even know who's party/house this was only that they must come from a rich family because it was huge.

"Here you go" Chae-young says as she hands me a cup of (drink). I take a sip as someone turns up the music. Chae-young starts dancing to whatever girl group was playing. She grabbed my hand and tried to get me to but I pulled away. She pouted but continued without me.

I walked away from the crazy girl into the lounge and sat down, placing my drink on the table. I sighed, I hated parties. The drunk flirting, the cringey dancing, the terrible music - all of it. I spend an hour or two on the sofa before Chae-young called me back to the kitchen. I sighed and got up, heading in her direction. As I'm not looking where I'm going I walk straight into some guys abs, falling to the floor.

"Watch where you're going" he snapped as I stood up. "S-sorry" I mutter not looking at him before I start to head away.

"Hey!" He part yelled, grabbing my arm and turning me round to face him.

"What?" I snap, annoyed. He glares at me and I feel his finger tips digging into my arm.

"Where do you think your going, gongjunim?"

"Away, just get off me" I snap and he glares. He pulls me closer and says;

"Watch yourself." He let go of my arm and I hurried away.