Ridding my mind of such negative thoughts I desperately try to busy myself in small tasks, such as sipping at my remaining coffee, then downing it in one go, grimacing at the burning sensation.

Standing up, I go to the back of the plane, to the bar to place my mug securely.

My mouth curves up into a smile as I take in Greg's open mouth once more compared to Damien's hard glare at the laptop.

Those two seem like they have nothing in common.

They are both complete opposites.

I almost trip head over heels as the jet violently starts to sway from left to right, nearly me off balance as I slightly cry out in pain at the stinging on my leg from hitting it on the seat.

Rubbing the sore spot, I hobble along to my seat, grasping the various seats and corner tables to maintain my balance.

Sighing in triumph, I quickly buckle myself up as the turbulence starts to get even worse, so bad that even Greg awakes with a snort, sitting upright in his chair as he looks wildly around, completely lost.

A warm hand grasps mine, intertwining our fingers together tightly which helps take my mine off of the churning in my stomach.

I honestly hope that I don't throw up every where while this turbulence is going on.

How the hell am I going to make it to the bathroom?

Worry starts to course through me as Damien exchanges a glance with Alexander, even Greg seems to understand what's going on.

"Are you all alright. Please buckle yourselves up and stay seated for as long as possible till we overcome this."

I nearly jump back in shock as a woman pops her head round the door, holding it tightly for supper as her voice trembles.

The stewardess smiles though it comes out incredibly strained and that's when the panic starts to seep in.

"Babe it'll be fine." Alexander murmurs.

As though hearing his words, the airplane starts to swing even more violently, the cabin lights overhead flickering on and off.

Instinctively, my arms wrap around my stomach, almost cradling it, though I know it will barely do anything, just the aspect is somewhat comforting.

Sweat pours down my forehead and tears sting at my eyes.

I don't want to die.

A crashing sound come from somewhere at the back of the cabin and every little noise makes my blood freeze.

A beeping noise reaches my ears as the captains voice starts to blear through the speaker somewhere over head but my brain can't process the words as I simply grasp Alexander's hand tighter, almost cutting off his circulation.

Looking at him, he simply shakes his head and presses a kiss on my forehead.

"It's just bad weather." He mumbles.

Greg moans out loud, as he curses under his breath, almost looking as if he's going to cry.

"I'm too young to die." Greg whispers out as he glances at all the three of us, face slightly red and sweaty.

I'm hundred percent sure I look the same but worse.

Hearing that, makes me go into an over the top frenzy as the plane all of as sudden tilts downwards, my scream piercing throughout the thrumming of the plane, tears stream down my face as my free arm tightens itself around my stomach, the other still in Alexander's grasp, grasping so firmly, my own hand starts to hurt.

Oh God please save us.

---------------

AN: Hi everyone! It feels like such a long time though it's only been five days xD. Hope you like this chapter. A cliffhanger yes but I still hope you like it. Please remember to:

Vote
Comment
&
Share