Saying this sanyukta left for her room. After reaching her room she wiped her tears. She opened her bag zip and took out randhir picture. She hugged the picture and tears automatically make a way from her eyes. She spend her whole day in the room itself. She even didn't talk to anju and kishore after this. they were too worried for their daughter. Randhir called her many times and even send many messages but she didn't receive it. Getting frustrated when he was about to go to her house his mother stop him and even gave him her swear.

Randhir thoughts

God why this is happening? first riya di and now sanyukta. I am feeling like a looser today. I never expected a day like this to come. Why are you being so stubborn sanyukta? You were never like this. I know you love me very much and till today you have bared all my torture without saying anything. Then what happen to you today? can't you just say one sorry to mom and come back to me...I mean to this house. May be god wants to punish me like this only. but how can you leave me like this sanyukta. you know I need you the most right now. whenever you hugged me and say that everything will get alright a strange kind of belief..a hope gets enlighten in me. But today I am alone sanyukta. you too left me. I was engrossed in my thoughts. When I felt someone caressing my head I looked up to find riya di staring at me.

Riya : missing her ?

Randhir (looking away): no di why will I miss her? When she didn't think of me for once before leaving this house. You know di when she was here she used to always chant I love you randhir I won't leave you ever for anyone. Now I want to ask her where her love is gone. She should understand di mom is angry right now. if she have said anything wrong to her can't she ignore it for me. You know di since the moment she have left the house I have called her so many time but not even for once she picked up my call.

Riya : I know randhir you are upset because of all this. But I suggest things can be sorted out only by talking to each other. You should talk to her once and make her understand how much you need her right now.

Randhir : but she should at least give me chance to talk to her. neither mom is allowing me to go to her house nor sanyukta is picking up my call. What can I do di?

Riya (smilingly): oh so my poor baby brother is trapped. Don't worry I have a solution. So what if you can't go there we can call sanyukta here.

Randhir (confusingly): sanyukta here? What are you saying di

Sanyukta ( who was hiding behind the door came out and shout): surprise surprise ! so Mr shekhawat you were complaining to di about me.

Randhir (stood up in shock and look at a smiling riya): di...sanyukta...sanyukta what are you doing here ? you were angry right? Then how come you came here. And di you were knowing about her coming here?

Riya : randhir please be little low. Otherwise mom and dad will hear us. Now you just sit quietly and listen to us. Sanyukta was never angry on you. It was all her plan.

Randhir : plan what plan?

Sanyukta ( came and hugged him): dear husband...the fight you saw between me and mom was nothing but just a act. I knew mom was angry on me because of bhai so I just put some oil in her burning fire. As a result your dearest mom threw me out of this house.

Randhir : what you mean that you fighting with mom and leaving the house was nothing but a play and di you was aware about it still you didn't tell me. And sanyukta what is all this?

Riya : no randhir like you I also believed in her act but when she called me in the evening and explained me how she act a play in front of mom so that she make her leave the house then I only I got to know everything.

Sanyukta (cubing his face): how can you think randhir that your sanyukta will ever leave you for such a thing and especially when you need me the most. Randhir when riya bhabhi told me that she wanted to give this marriage a chance then only I thought of this plan. I know ankit bhai loves me so I wanted to make him realize what must be riya bhabhi going through. I know he is not saying anything but he is equally burning seeing me in pain. I want him to feel what you all are feeling right now then only he will realize what blunder he has created.

Randhir : and you think by realizing this he will leave that girl and accept my di back?

Sanyukta : no randhir its not the only part of the plan. Firstly we have to make him realize that how painful it must be for riya bhabhi to go through all this and for this I have to stay back at my house to make him feel more guilty on his deeds. But for our next step I need your help. I want you to find out everything about that akansha and her so called affair with my bhai. I know my bhai randhir he was not like this. he just got distracted and that's all. I have seen that love and care in his eyes for riya bhabhi. We have to make him realize his mistake and for that I need your and bhabhi help.

Riya : but sanyukta do you really think it will work? May be ankit has truly fallen in love with her. And please guys I know how much you both love each other. I don't want you both to suffer because of me and ankit.

Sanyukta: bhabhi we love each other and I admit it will be difficult for me to stay away from your brother for so many days. But if by doing so we are able to save your household then we are ready for it. Right randhir?

Randhir :yea di..if you are ready to give ankit a second chance then whom I to stop you. I have seen you suffering without him in this house. If your happiness lies with him then I am ready to do anything to get you both together. And sanyukta don't worry by tomorrow I will find out everything about her.

Sanyukta : di now you go and take some rest. Till then I will spend some time with my husband (saying this she winks at her and randhir shook his head in disbelief) then I have to go back also.

Once riya was out sanyukta locked the room and hugged randhir tightly.

Sanyukta ( inhaling his cologne): I missed you so much baby..if it was not for riya bhabhi I would have never leave you in this situation een for a single minute.

Randhir (hugging her back): you are so bad sanyukta..not even for once to thought to call me or receive my calls. You should have told me that it all a play. you know I was so stressed up for the whole day.

Sanyukta (kissing his chest over the cloth): I am sorry baby..i didn't tell you because I want it to look real. And about the calling part I thought to tease you a bit. Remember when you used to go away for your business trip and I used to call you so many times but you never called me back or talk to me so I thought today the ball is in my court so why not to make you taste your own medicine. (she winks at him)

Randhir (glaring her): you are so stupid

Sanyukta : (pouting): I am not stupid. I am just mad. Mad in your love

Randhir thought

saying this she giggles without knowing the fact that the things which I used to find funny and cheesy are now making me feel more guilty. She is surely an angel in the form of a human. How can someone be so selfless? I did so wrong to her and still she is doing so much for me and my sister. She loves me so much irrespective of the fact that I have never treated her right. I never respected her. if it wasn't my plan of marring her I would never be able to find someone like sanyukta. she is so innocent and yet smart. We would never be able to think something like this. I know what I have done cannot be reversed back now but from today I promise myself may be I will never be able to love sanyukta. but I will try to be a good husband. I will fulfill all the responsibilities of a caring husband. And by the way its not necessary to love your partner in a marriage right? We can spend our rest of the life like this being each other companion and partner in all sweet and sour days.

The end

So how was the chapter?

This is the end to this story. the whole concept of this story was to make a cheating husband realized his mistake of mistaking a woman selfless and innocent nature to her weakness. Finally randhir realized his mistake and I am sure one day ankit will too. I hope you guys enjoyed this story with me. Had an awesome journey with you all.

Thank you all. Epilogue will be soon posted. No target this time.

Qb:X