Klaine

Whiterabbit - Blaine

Porcelain07 - Kurt

_____________________________________________________________

Whiterabbit entered the chat room.

Whiterabbit: Kurt

Whiterabbit: Kuuuuurt

Whiterabbit: Kuuuuuuuuuuuurt

Porcelain07 entered the chat room.

Porcelain07: Yes, Blaine?

Whiterabbit: COURAGE KURT

Porcelain07:  Blaine, honey, you told me this yesterday. And the day before that. And the day before that, too. You don't need to keep reminding me.

Whiterabbit: KURT. THERE'S A RAINBOW. A RAAAAAINNNNNBOOOOOWWWWW!!!!

Porcelain07: That's amazing Blaine, but can you please stop distracting me with your puppy like qualities?

Whiterabbit: Rainbows are pretty.

Porcelain07:  They sure are. They sure are. But no where near as amazing as you :)

Whiterabbit: You're more amazing! You're filled with rainbows and puppies and sprinkles.

Porcelain07:  But Blaine! You're filled with cotton candy, and RedVines and cookies.

Whiterabbit: REDVINES!!!!!!!!!

Porcelain07: That's all you have to say?

Whiterabbit: REDVINES!! Do you have redvines Kurt??? I want redvines!!

Porcelain07: No, but I'll be over with RedVines and Harry Potter in 30mins?

Whiterabbit: YAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!! I love you five ever!!!

SxyRiddleJiggle: DAT MEANS HE LOVES YOU MORE THAN 4EVER!!!

Porcelain07:  AVADA KEDAVRA! I can kick your ass Voldy. Remember that the next time you try to interrupt our love sesh. I love you Blaine Anderson. Always.

Whiterabbit: I love you too Kurt!! See you soon! We're gonna watch Harry beat you Voldy!!!!!

Whiterabbit left the chat room.

Porcelain07 left the chat room.

SxyRiddleJiggle: POTTER SHALL DIE, HOW DARE YOU DENY MY POWER! Ooh, my popcorn's ready! Come on Nagini, let's go watch Wife Swap. I do find these muggle programs quite entertaining.