Venting

ShadowHunterGal - Clarissa Fray

DugeonDragons34 - Simon Lewis

SxyRiddleJiggle - Voldemort

________________________________________

ShadowHuntaGal entered the chatroom.

DugeonDragons34 entered the chatroom.

DugeonDragons34: Hey Clary!

ShadowHuntaGal: Hey loser!
DugeonDragons34: um... thanks? Clary, what have I done? I apologise in advance!

ShadowHuntaGal: You exist

DungeonDragons34: Well, um, you could have left me to die with the vampires that night...

ShadowHuntaGal: Yeah well... um... yeah

DungeonDragons34: Clary, are you feeling okay?

ShadowHuntaGal: No, I'm feeling rather female today.

DugeonDragons34: Jace, is that you? Have you hacked Clary again?

ShadowHuntaGal: BYE LOSER

ShadowHuntaGal left the chatroom.

SxyRiddleJiggle entered the chatroom.

SxyRiddleJiggle: Hi Y'all!!!!

DugeonDragons34: What up!

SxyRiddleJiggle: The sky!!! LOL IM SOOO FUNNNYYY!!!

DugeonDragons34: Um..  yeah, haha, I'm like, wetting myself? No! Wait, I meant I am wetting myself! ahhhhh... In a good way! Metaphorically of course! Dang! I'm bad at this...

SxyRiddleJiggle: Ummmmm, am I meant to be laughing?? Hahhaha...... You are sh*t at this!

DugeonDragons34: Why thank you for that compliment!

DugeonDragons34: Wait...

DugeonDragons34: That was no compliment was it?

SxyRiddleJiggle: NO THAT WAS NOT A COMPLEMENT!! NOW I WILL KILL YOU SIMONE!!!

DugeonDragons34: For the record I'm not a girl, it's Simon, not Simone, or Simonette or the French Simon - which is said weirdly in my opinion - it's SIMON, just SIMON not Es or ETTE or anything else weird. SIMON! S.I.M.O.N! DO YA HEAR ME! wait... READ ME! no... READ MY WORDS!

SxyRiddleJiggle: ....... do you have a counciller? If not i can recommend one. Pletajniuhiu is a good one :) Actually no i want to kill you do you want to come to my place tonight????????????? :)

DugeonDragons34: To be killed?

SxyRiddleJiggle: of course not!!!!!

DugeonDragons34:I would love to take you up on that offer but you see I have to go out and drink some blood tonight - I do it every second Thursday - and then I am partying down at the Devil's Tavern with my enemy Jace who recently hacked my ex-girlfriend who I still love and is now dating him and thinks me like her brother even though the guy she's dating used to be called her brother. You get me?

SxyRiddleJiggle: All i get is that you obviously want to get killed tonight as you are sooo annoying and dumb!!!!! Oh and bring your friend Jace too!! The more the merrier!!! :) :) :) YAYAYMEEEEEE!!!!

DugeonDragons34: Is there cake? I only go to places where there's lemon cake.

SxyRiddleJiggle: OF COURSE THERE IS CAKE SIMMY!!! I LOVE LEMONS!!! DO YOU WANT TO BE BESTIES???? :'( waaahhhh im sad now :(

DungeonDragons34: Sure, we can be besties! BUT DON'T CALL ME SIMMY! As I said - no, typed - before, my name is SIMON! Do we have to go through this again? NO ETTES, no ES no FRENCH ACCENTS, no WIERD SLANG STUFF and a new one, NO IMMIES! Get me?

SxyRiddleJiggle: Fine I'll call you SIM!! THEN!!! Can I tell you something which is depressing Sim???

DugeonDragons34: ... You mean like Sims 3? The computer game?

SxyRiddleJiggle: Noooo...what is a computer??? BTW im going to vent to you so shut up for once!!!

DungeonDragons34: I'll make you a deal, you vent to me then I'll vent to you. Yes?\

SxyRiddleJiggle: yeahhh nooo.... Well there is this annoying boy im trying to kill but he keeps getting away so its really depressing so i cant take over the world...so do you have any ideas of killing the boy? BTW one direction is so lush dont ya thing!! Im a Larry Stylinson fan!!!

DungeonDragons34: Um, try stabbing him? Eating him? I dunno, and I prefer Simon Cowell to that gay couple (though I have nothing against gays as my girlfriend's bro is one - which I'll get to soon). Okay, so here's what I want to vent about: I love this girl, she likes me as a friend but doesn't LOVE me, get it so far? Good, moving on, she's dating this dude, I don't like him - even though he saved my life. He's a dweeb, he sucks (though not the way I do) and he is like banging her 24/7 which is making me SUPER ANGRY cause I wanna bite his head off but he is trained in this MARTIAL ARTS thing so I can't fight him cause I'll die. AND I DON'T WANNA DIE AGAIN! So then I'm dating this girl, she's really nice, and I like her, but not LOVE her like I love the other girl. Ya get me so far? Good, keep up! There's more!!!!! So yeah, I'm dating this girl, love this other girl, then this other girl (third girl) comes up and snogs me and I'm just like WHAT THE HELL and she's like HEHEHEHEHEHEH and it's total creepiness! And then the girl I love's parents are getting married and I'm meant to take a date to it and I dunno who to take! Try to take Girl 1? Take Girl 2? Or take Girl 3? HELP MEEEEEE! I AM UPSET! oh, and I think the gay dude may be crushing on everyone... which is scary. And his boyfriend is like, totally up there with the craziness. So yeah, what do you think?

SxyRiddleJiggle: 1. Boy can you speak!!!! 2. Kill all the girls and take me instead!! so i can kill them all!! YAYAYAY!!! 3. Larry Stylinson are not gay they are supermegafoxyhot guys! 4. I'm not gay 5. I like roast dinners

DugeonDragons34: I never called you gay and... JACE STOP LOOKING OVER MY SHOULDER! YOU CREEP! GET OFF!....

DugeonDragons34: EUGH! YOU BLOODY KISSED ME! YOU CREEP! No, I don't care if you were under Magnus' spell... Oh jeez, he's coming towards me again... HELP ME DUDE WHO I NEVER GOT YOUR NAME! AHHH! - I'm gonna have to run now.... JACE I KNOW YOU ARE READING THIS WHILE COMING CLOSER TO KISS ME SO GO AWAY AND GET A LIFE!!! .... BYE!

DugeonDragons34 left the chatroom.

SxyRiddleJiggle: Alone yettt again...