Chapter 4

So, it has been really crazy so I am sorry it has been a long time since I uploaded.

Also, I really don't know what I am going to write right now. I didn't actually plan on having the story like this, but the ending I made just seemed to fit. It just makes more work for me and l lot of my ideas go down the tube, but what the heck. 

Also, this unedited so if there is spelling mistakes or something, sorry. On with the story.

Pain. It danced around my head, sometimes I felt as if my skull was being tightened around my brain. Sometimes it was like my skull was shattering in a million pieces. Pain so much it robbed me of my thoughts. All that was in my mind was the torture, the agony. I felt a scream get caught in my throat, it was lodged there due to the fact that I had no control over my body. I could not open my mouth or twitch my fingers.

I did what any rational person in my position would do.

I hid.

I pulled my consciousness into the farthest corner of my mind. I imagined myself in a place where the pain could never reach me. Nothing could reach me. A place where I could properly hide and try to let my broken body heal.

I was in a room. Lite only by the flickering of a dirty light-bulb that I imagined had seen better days. The air stuck of mold, and the pink floral wallpaper was chipped and had a yellow hue. I was sitting on the floor, with my knees drawn up to my chest. I looked to the far wall and saw a door. It was midnight black and as I looked at it, I felt a odd tingling sensation on my forehead. I quickly looked away. I felt safe in the room and something inside of me told me that I should not open the door or my safety would go away. 

I was so tired. Exhausted. Stretching out my legs I found that they ached. Hm, werewolves don't usually have to do deal with aches and pains for long. 

I let out a slow breath and closed my eyes. Its going to be okay. 

When I opened my eyes something in  the room was off. 

Flickering light bulb. Check.

Mold. Check.

God Awful Wallpaper. Sadly, check.

Then my eyes drifted to the door. Instead of the closed door it had been seconds before. It was open. Just a crack. A shudder rolled through my body. 

"This is probably bad" I murmured to myself.

I pushed myself back untill my back hit the wall. Its nothing, I reassured myself.

But when is it ever nothing?

Slowly the door started to open and the door groaned in protest, suggesting it was very rarely used. Fear washed through me. The door suddenly flew open and crashed into the wall. I jumped in suprise as a wind flew through the open doorway. I gasped as images seemed to be projected on the walls.

Pink floral wallpapers were replaced by images of my family. They flickered across the walls. My memeories. "What is this place?" Why are my memories on the walls.

I need to get out.

I jumped up and ran across the room to the open doorway. I picked up my foot and i hovered on the edge of the doorway and I couldn't cross. Every fiber of my being was screaming "Don't leave!"

I swiped my hand across my forehead as pain started to pulse in my head. Breathe. In and out. In and out. 

I gathered a huge breath and I stepped across the threshold.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And I opened my lids and stared into large, concerned-filled grey eyes.

A/N 

Sorry this one is short. As I said before. Its been crazy.

So comment, vote and add to reading lists.  

Please.   :)