"Where is this all coming from?" I laughed softly, feeling overwhelmed by his words in a good way.

   "I dunno, I just felt like you needed to know that," Harry shrugged, a soft smile playing on his lips as he ran this thumb over my knuckles. "You're too good to me."

   "Harry, stop," I laughed, feeling overwhelmed as he continued to shower me with compliments and cute little confessions.

   "But you are," he protested quietly and playfully, grinning at me widely. "Sometimes I feel like I don't deserve you at all," he said all of a sudden, his smile turning into a small pout making me frown.

   "Why would you say that?" I asked him, pulling my brows low.

   "I dunno; you're fucking incredible Sage, in every way possible. You deserve the best, and I'm not that," Harry muttered lowly, retracting his hand from mine when he became sad all of a sudden.

  A tight frown etched upon my face, his words making me shake my head and stand up from my seat. He shot me a look of confusion as I walked over to the other side of the table and sliding into the seat next to him. I grasped his face in my hands and pushed my lips against his, giving him a firm kiss. He responded by molding his lips over mine softly while grasping my thigh firmly as well. Our lips separated for a breath of air, yet our foreheads still rested against each other's.

   "What was that for?" he questioned breathlessly.

   "To shut you up," I responded cheekily, making him chuckle deeply, the sound making me smile softly while I stroked his cheek. "I'm no angel, Harry. I'm not as great as you think I am and you know that," I reasoned with him, making him shake his head, obviously disagreeing with me. I sighed, before speaking up again about the latter thing he talked about.

   "And I don't want the best, most perfect man, I want you, and only you," I told him firmly, caressing his jaw while he smiled a little. "Got it?" he nodded firmly in response, letting out a chuckle before kissing the tip of my nose.

~-~

  "Honey, you haven't blended that color corrector and foundation well; I can see that bruise you're tryna hide."

  My eyes widened at Frida's words, cheeks burning intensely as I brushed my hair forwards, trying to cover up the bruise Frida was talking about.

   "No, I'm pretty sure I did-" I furrowed my brows, quickly pulling my hair back and locating a mirror to check the bruise, knowing I had spent a fair amount of time on covering it up. I looked up again, rolling my eyes when I realized Frida was just messing with me.

   "Wild night, huh?" she smirked making me glare at her.

   "Auntie Frida!"

   "Oh I'm kidding, Sage. I know you're no prude; you're wild, just like your grandmother," she continued to say, making me laugh out loud in surprise.

   "Can we please not have this conversation while the girls are around?" I questioned in a hushed tone, lips twitching as I tried to hide a smile.

   "Is she talking about your boyfriend, Sage?" Monique gazed up at me with her deep brown eyes, making me smile softly.

   "Kinda," I chuckled, continuing to braid her hair as she grinned.

   "When will you bring him over here for us to meet him?" she asked eagerly, causing a chorus of similar questions to erupt from the other girls around me.

   "Soon, baby girl, I promise," I smiled at her.

   "Can you show us more pictures of him? Please!" One of the girls questioned loudly, before I laughed lightly under my breath and handed them my phone.