"Humans are so very foolish. Having different kinds of emotions because of love. It disgusts me. Besides, I see that you've finally taken off the amulet, shall I finish you once and for all?" He said with a devilish grin.

Marshall's POV

"I'll show it to you!" Before I wanted to say anything, she pulled her amulet off her neck.  She immediately collapsed, suffocating. 

"FI! FI!?" I shouted, I kneeled down next to her body. I had tried to read her mind to know what's happening in her head immediately after she fell on the floor, but it didn't work. The Lich was already inside her head, adding another one into her mind will cause her a really serious headache.  I don't wanna hurt her.

I grabbed the amulet she pulled off, and put it back on her neck. Suddenly she took a deep breath and blinked her eyes a few times.

"FI! YOU SCARED THE CRAP OUTTA ME!" I said while hugging her tightly around my arms. "I love you Fi, I wont let you go no matter what. I dont care if I've had a girlfriend before, it's only you who I care about the most right now. And I'll only leave you for awhile if it's really important.  If it's not, ill try to reject it if I could. I will never throw you out of my life, Fionna the Human. I love you." I let go from the hug and looked at her. She was staring at me, crying and smiling at me at the same time.

"I love you too dummy." Then I moved my head foward and pressed my lips onto hers.

But I had to go to go back to the Nightosphere.

I looked at Fi, she was no longer crying, she was smiling instead. "Fi, the reason I have to go to the Nightosphere is because my mom wants me to marry Ashley. "

Fionna's POV

"...wants me to marry Ashley." He said, looking away from me. I got up from the floor. "Wha - What?" I looked at him. "Fi, you know I'm never gonna let you leave me, and I won't leave you either. We belong to each other, you got that?" He floated up and smiled.

"I love you Marshall." Then I kissed him again. It was a more loving kiss. It was sweet.

"I'm going to the Nightosphere now, wanna come?" He said while pulling both my hands.

"Yea...but im not in my adventuring outfit, what if the demons wanted to attack us, I can't run in these jeans." I said while pointing to my jeans. "Well, I can just do this." Then Marshall scooped me up and drew a happy face on the wall, doused some bug milk and chanted "Maloso vobiscum et cum spiritum" Then a big crack appeared on the wall and was fire emerging from it, just like always.

Marshall's POV

I carried Fi bridal style, and flew into the portal. Demons were bowing before me when I pass by, I feel so uncomfortable. Far ahead, there was a black castle, where my mom lives. We flew to that castle, I put Fionna down in the kitchen.

"Whatever you do, if someone looks evil, grab your sword and run, got it?" I told her and she nodded. There were lots of crazy people down here wanting to taste human flesh. Who wouldn't want to taste human flesh after the Mushroom War? I opened the door and lots of demons were looking at my direction. They all bowed to me. "Ugh.." I grunted, I hate that I was next in line to rule the Nightosphere. Mom looked at me "Marshy!" She exclaimed but then turned to the crowd of demons and said with a demonic voice "IF ANY SINGLE ONE OF YOU    TRIES TO GET OUT OF LINE, ALL OF YOU WILL DIE" Then she walked to me with a smile on her face. "Came here to discuss the marriage with your lovely Ashley?" She rubbed her hands. "No, I dont want to discuss it--" She cut off what I was trying to say "Oh, you dont wanna discuss it with me alone right? Well here comes Ashley!" She snapped her fingers and Ashley appeared next to her. "Where the hell am I." She said plainly, then she saw me and lightened up "MARMAR!" And ran to hug me. I hissed at her and showed my demon eyes "You sold Hambo, I'm still not gonna forgive you." I said angrily.  "Pshh, well at least you got it back with that pink guy." She said like it was nothing. "I'm never getting married with this." I said, stressing out "this". Ashley looked at me with puppy eyes and pouted her lips "Please Marmar?" Ew, Fionna is way more cuter than her. "Mom, I have someone in mind." I said seriously. "Well, who is it? Who is better than this evil lady which I like?" Mom said. Ashley smiled proudly when mom said she likes her. "Just...follow me." I said and floated toward the door. I saw Fi resting on the dining table. "Fi? I want you to meet someone." I said and she slowly fluttered her eyes open. "Wha, what, who?" She said sitting upright. Then, Mom and Ashley came inside the kitchen "Her!? YOU! YOU MADE MARMAR BREAK UP WITH ME!" She shouted furiously. "What!? It's your fault you sold his precious doll ,that's why he broke up with you!" Fionna shouted. "You...love this human? She put on my amulet of chaos to save you before, but she's righteous, not evil! You can't marry someone who is good! You can't rule the Nightosphere together with a good person!" Mom said.

"I shouldn't have came here in the first place. Let's go Fi." Then I scooped her up and left the castle. "I'M STILL MARRYING YOU MARMAR. IT'S DESTINY!" Ashley shouted from below.

We went back to Aaa "Woah, is it that dark already? Cake's gonna kill me!" Fionna shouted. "Yeah..sorry, the time between the Nightosphere and here have a big difference. I'll send you back."

*At the treehouse*

"Bye Fi." I pecked her on the cheek.

"Wait." She grabbed my arm.

"You won't be marrying her...right?" Fi said looking at the ground.

"I won't.  Relax." Then I kissed her on the forehead and flew away.

-------------------------------------

How'd you guys think about it? Long enough? 

Well if you liked it,

Vote◆

Comment★

Share■

And follow me♥

A big thanks to all my loyal readers ♥

xoxo