The Chaotic Life of a Half Breed(on hold)

Chapter one: A Little Girl

The last day of school is always awesome. Alana Robertson, a senior in high school, almost age 18 as she was born in summer, was graduating and happy to be graduating. Graduation was in a week. She was now happily in her car, just a simple four seater car, texting her mom.

“on way home now” She texted on her iphone

“Good” her mom texted back “happy 2 b done?”

“YES”

“lol. I need your help wen you get here” texted her mom “*when” she corrected a moment later

“w/ what?”

“Tommy”

“what now? I'm halfway there”

“his ball. Again.”

Alana stopped at a red light “he kicked it under the abandoned house again, didn’t he?” she quickly texted

“yup”

“Arrrrrrrg! Be home soon...” She texted and sent before the light turned

“kk sweetie”

Alana sighed. She had a good life. She had a good mom, a car, an iphone, a laptop, and losts of money, and school was annoying, but it was OK. The most annoying thing in her life was her little brother. Lately he had been kicking his favorite highlighter yellow soccer ball under the abandoned house that was right next to theirs. Alana had started to think that he was doing it on purpose.

A few minutes later Alana pulled up in her drive way. Soon as she stopped, she saw her little seven year old brother running towards her. She opened her door.

“Alana Alana Alana Alana Alana Alana!” He shouted. He reached her just as she stood up from getting out of the car. “My soccer ball---” Alana put her hand over his mouth to quiet him.

“Your soccer ball is under the abandoned house. Again. I know I know. Mom texted me.” She said. “Let me put my stuff inside and I'll get it. Again.” She sighed as she walked to the door and opened it. As she went into the kitchen to dump her stuff, she passed the small laundry room where her mom had folding laundry.

“Oh! Have you gotten the ball already?” She asked “That was fast...” Alana dumper her stuff on a chair and went back tot he laundry room door.

“No, I was just dumping my stuff in here.” She said. Her mom nodded as she went back outside.

“Now can ya get it Alana? Can ya can ya?” asked her excited little brother. Alana sighed, mussing his hair.

“Yeah yeah kid, I can get it now.” She said. They walked over to the abandoned house. “Where did it go under this time?” Alana frowned, looking at the darkness. Tomas Shrugged.

“I don't remember...All I remember is it went so far under this time that I can't see it!” He exclaimed with wide eyes.

“Fun...” Alana said sarcastically

“How is going under a bid old house thats standing on cinder blocks fun?!?” Tomas demanded

“Never mind Tommy-boy, just never mind.” Alana sighed again. Kneeling down in her jeans, looking under the house.

“HEY! Don't call me Tommy-boy!” Tomas' eyes flashed. He hats his nickname that his older sister made up for him.

“Tough luck kiddo.” Alana stated, starting to crawl under the house. Tom's anger was replaced with concern as his older sister crawled out of sight. He got down on his hands and knees so he could see her for a bit longer.