Chapter 2

*dont play yet.*

Ross's P.o.v

I'm still here. It's been another month. Adam is giving up on hope for her. So is Jin. Max said that he's at home.

Jess's p.o.v

I'm in a dream. I guess i'm in a coma. I just want to leave. I feel bad for doing that to Max but oh well. I woke up to be in a hospital room, no one is here. * play song.* I left and got a taxi to my house. I see the house- lots of cars. My other friends must be here. I open the door with my key. They're not in the living room.  I go to the kitchen. Max drops his cup and runs to me and kisses me. Leaving us both blushing.

"Jess?!" they all yell. Max lets go of me, they all hug me.

"I'm home." I say.

"Finally." Adam said. The other boys all glare at Max. Ross and Adam begin fangirling. They all decided to leave Max and I in the kitchen alone.

"I missed you." he said looking away.

"I missed you too." I said.

"Um...I have something to say." He said.

"Which is?" I ask.

"I fell in love with my best friend." He said kissing me. I put my arms around his neck and returned it, he put his arms around my waist. We parted. He spinned me in the air. I heard Kc crying. Him and I laughed. I went to the living room. Kc was crying while Kate tried to calm her. The boys but Travis, Zane. Jin, Barney, Ross and Sky glared at Max and me.

"Got something to do." I said leaving. I left in my car. I drove to the mall. I got a plushy that was ordered a while back. I left and began walking to my car. I was pushed up against the wall.

"Hey Aph." Gene said pinning me to the wall.

"Get away from me Gene!" I said.

"How about I buy you a drink?" He asked.

"Hell no!" I said.

"Oh come on?" he said.

"No! Get away from me!" I said.

"I heard you just checked out the hospital?!" He said. I kicked him then ran to my car. I drove back to the house. Everyone was still there.

"Where you going?" Gene asked when I got out my car.

"Fuck!" I yelled. 

"Calm down. Just say we're you're going." He said pushing me up against the car door.

"None of your concern." I said.

"But you are my concern. Now let me buy you a drink." He said hitting my side. Man I remember when I was his girlfriend it was hell.

"Get out of here Gene." I said.

"Your not the boss of me. I'm the boss of you." He said slapping me. I called Aarons phone, he put it on speaker.

"Now you'll let me buy you a drink." gene said.

"In your dreams. You're not my boss anyways." I said. He slapped me. Max came running out with Aaron. Max hit Gene hard. 

"I told you to get the Fuck away from here! Now get going before I pull something from my pocket." Max said.

"Say hi to Shelby and Alesa for me." Gene smiled.

"Get the hell out of here Gene!" Aaron said.

"Nice to see you too." Gene said to Aaron. Now I remember high school.  Max pulled a gun from his pocket and pointed it at Gene.