"Lavender joined the college a few months ago. I heard that she's so poor she couldn't pay her fees in highschool that she changed schools whenever they asked her to pay. She wears a whole lot of dress. I think she should have her sleeves a little shorter, This top would go much better with shorts. Her hair colour sucks. I think she should have dyed blond with red highlights. But her face Ewww.. her features are not good as mine. Lavender is not hot like me. She's really boring. Boys never even take a glance at her. I've heard that her Dad ran away with some other woman. Her Mom is an Asian. I've even heard her Mom does such things! Really Bad family "  Anna wanted to continue her long speech about me. 

" Okay Anna"  Melisa said putting an end to her crap.

My vision was blurred. At once I realised how much her words had hurt me. I don't cry so often.It's really hard to bring a drop of tear out from my eyes. I do cry inside a whole lot of times. I'm really stubborn. I have a big control over my emotions.

How dare that S^ut talk rubbish About my Mom and Dad. How dare she? I would have killed her if those people wouldn't have been staring at us through those boxes.

Melisa looked at me. She signaled me to stay calm. But how can I ? If she had been in my place would she be able to? 

" Anna It's not a place to insult Lavender. So turning towards Lavender. Cm'on now it's your chance." she said the last sentence emphasizing each word . Yeah She did was licensing me. 

"I don't know how long Anna has been studying here. What if she had been here for long and failed and failed and failed so that she can flirt around more and more. I'm just joking Anna. She's truly a good observer. I appreciate that. I thought Anna was the hottest girl until I saw you Melisa. I feel so sorry for Anna. Ummm..Dear because I sat back and calmly listened you doesn't mean I agreed to all rubbish that you said about me and my family. It's true that I'm not as rich as you people are. And I need not pay fees to any colleges because they're ready to take me. I've all the caliber they need. Even here I don't pay as much you do because I'm one among those toppers who's chosen on merit. And I had to change schools because kids made rumours about me and I couldnt stand them. I'm basically a peace lover so I don't want to fight with you. I just want to correct your mis-understandings. It's true that my Mom and Dad are not living together but that doesn't mean my Dad has ran away with some girls. He's living with my twinny. They're not legally separated.  And my Mom is the best Mom ever. There's no man in her life other than my Dad. Where ever she worked she had to face problems but she had kicked off all those jerks who tried to take advantage of her loneliness. I really am proud to be her daughter. " I felt deep satisfaction.

I looked at Anna who was flushed. 

"Girls what are your views on violence against women?" Melisa asked.

"Woman is not a sex instrument. Her rights are always her's. Politically and economically women are almost equal to men but socially they are not. I'm not a feminist. Women are subjected to violence everywhere. Perhaps there's not a single place in the world which you can point out and bravely say - Thats a safe one. " I was interrupted  by Anna. 

" I don't think so. Men are not bad. They're really nice people. I think lavender can't make an opinion on them because she neither lived with her dad nor does she have boys as friends." Anna said with sarcasm.

" Lavender, why did your collegemates shout out your name when I asked them who was the most boring girl? " 

" Well Mellisa...I really don't know why. Unlike other girls I don't go for parties. I'm terrible with boys. I don't like exposing much skin. I'm not comfortable. I don't hang around with friends. The truth is I don't have friends except for poppy. "

"Poppy?" She asked raising her eye-brows

"Yeah ! He's the only one I trust. The only one who knows all my stories".

"Anna So you're the boys sweet heart right? " 

She blushed. I don't really understand what's wrong with these girls. Why do they blush so often when they hear the word BOYS? 

"Ohh. you know I'm so kind and a lovable creature." Anna shyingly said.

" Anna have you been around with any of these guys? Or do you have a crush on someone ?" Melisa asked.

Anna giggled. 

" I have gone with many but right now I'm single. Yup! I do have someone on my mind. Son't ask me who it is I won't tell you."  She said. 

" And what about you Lavender? " 

I burst out laughing. Me in a relationship?? I can't even think about that. Boys don't even bother to smile at me. 

"Melisa, are you making fun of me? Seriously! I haven't been in relationship. And I don't have anyone in my dreams. "  That was a true lie. Because I did have someone in my dreams. Even though it's just a picture of a kid crying. He was surely in my dreams reminding me about someone whom I had forgotten. He's not my crush or my boy-friend. But a dream guy. I rather correct myself -A kiddo!

" But what about Poppy? " She asked again digging out all those memories which I'd been burying all these years. 

" That's just my video camera - Last birthday gift from Dad. I record my video diaries everyday. I just gave a name to it that's all."  I said pausing each word, making sure I pick the right words without messing up.
Was that the only reason I liked it? I was so much attached to it? I know it's not. It's perfectly NOT.

 " Which is your favourite social networking site?" Melissa asked us.

" I'm active on almost all the social networking sites. I have more than four thousand friends in FB and a whole lot of followers on twitter. It's really nice when people notice you," Anna said with a smile.

"I'm not active on anyof them. I'm there on Whatsapp but I don't spend my time chatting. I don't have a Facebook account. Mom has got one so that she can keep in touch with her family and some of her childhood besties. I use her account when I need to check something. Both of us don't enjoy watching television. I don't like the media. "

" Okay. Let me ask you one more question. Imagine that a porn video/photo of yours gets uploaded on internet and a some director sees it and askes you to act in his movie. What would you say ? "  Melisa asked Anna.

"I really love acting and people say I'm talented in it... Umm.. As long as the hero in the movie is hot and handsome I won't reject it."

"And you Lavender? " Melisa turned towards me. 

" I would tell him to Fu^k off! Because I know that he would be a real super-stupid-jerk to watch mine when you have a whole lot of choises on internet. " I told her sticking my tongue out. 

Melissa laughed. Others too joined.  "It's me Melissa Collins sighning off."

Once we reached outside the auditorium , Anna came and stood right infront of me and a whole lot of boys came to talk with her. She just wanted to show me. I did not care so I walked forward but something stopped me. I turned back . She was still there so were they. 

My inner voice said " Go slap her. cm'on Fuchsia Slap her ! Slap her! She deserves one. " If someone deserves my slap then she should have one. I walked up to her. Looked at her face . Right into her eyes. 
-SLLAAAAAAPP-
"You asked for it . I would have spat on you." I told her. 
"Hey I won't Leave you. I'll make you pay." She was going to slap me back but I held her wrist tightly from behind. 

"Good Thing that my Mom took me to martial arts classes."  I losened her wrist.

"You B^tch. Just leave me" She cried in pain.

" Dare not to mess with me" I warned her.

Melissa was watching the whole drama. She joined me when I was walking.

"Lavender. That's a good thing you did. But Take care of yourself and your Mom ."