one[.]

Arustrila was home to many people excluding Arielle Martin. She doesn't know the land as much as others. But she's been there since she was 12. She just needed time away from her family and her aunt, Dahlia was willing to take her in and there she's been for the a few years now.

Australia was everything she needed to breathe, to relax.

It was until that night.

Arielle wasn't popular but she wasn't really a loner. As now she was with her friend/co-worker, Blair. "You need to get out, go! I'll take care of the shop for the rest of the day," she encourages Arielle to get today, it was the week before school started up again. "I don't know, may be I'll just head home spend night with Aunt D," she says.

"Thats the spirit," smiles Blair. Blair was a pretty woman with brown hazel hair and tan skin.

Arielle waves bye and walks out. The sun welcomed her in way many don't understand. She looked like a siren or Goddess walking among them. Her ginger hair reached to her ribcage and her green eyes were like shining emeralds. Her glowing snow white skin was perfect. She skipped by any source of water that may touch which many just let brush by nothing. Even though she loved the water as if it were her second home. "Hey Arielle!" She turns and sees her only guy friend, Cody Wallace.

A tall muscular brunette with brown eyes like the sea and sky.

"Hey Cody," she smiles, shyly.

"You heading home for the day," he asks as the two walk together.

"Yea, Blair gave me the rest of the day off," she says.

"Thats Blair for you, she rather see her workers happy than near dead from over working," he says smiling for his Aunt.

"Yea... you going sufurring with George and Miller?" She asks curious.

"Yea, but I'm just worried about you know," he says trialling.

"I know," she says,"look the next one isn't for another week or so, we'll prepared and ready, tell the guys I say hi," she says going up to her porch.

"Will do, bye Arielle!" He smiles waving his friend bye.

She laughs to herself at Cody's goofy smile as he ran with his sufur board. She opens the door but the home was oddly quiet. "Aunt Dahlia? I'm home, Blair gave me the rest of the day off," she calls out to her aunt, but no response.

She closes the door slowly. "Aunt Dahlia?" She calls, the sounds of her feet echoed about the house which made each last longer than the last one. She was scared as hell to find out what happen. She enters the kicthen and there was a trail of red liquid. "Please don't be dead, don't be dead, don't be dead," she said to herself over and over again as she walked to the other side of the island counter. She screams at the sight.

●●●●●

"What are we doing here Lydia?" Asks Scott, as they all stood at the airport.

"To pick my sister up," she says looking for her.

"And how do you she's coming back again," he asks. Everyone remembers little Arielle, she's the town's sweetheart.

"While let's say I saw our aunt died and so that's means Arielle coming back, not to mention we got a call the other night," she says avoiding the dream she had of her aunt dying.

The four stood there waiting when a red headed girl walked off the plane and everyone stared at her like a Goddess. "Whoa..." mumbles Stiles, his mouth dropping.

"She's like a siren," Stiles says in awe.

"I think its cause she is," says Scott to his best friend.

"Who is she?" Asks Alison.

Lydia recognise that baby face from anywhere, she smiles hugging the girl which confused the three. "It's so good to have you home," Lydia whispered. "It's good to be home," the girl's thick Australian could be heard and her voice was like hearing angels sing.

"Guys meet my baby sister, Arielle," smiles Lydia.

Much to everyone's surprise. Arielle still being the shy thing she's alway been waves shyly to them blushing as red as her hair.