Changed

Pisces POV

I was so done with Libra's talking the only time she stopped was when she had to breathe and my ear felt like it was about to go deaf. I wanted to yell shut up to her but she would probably murder me so I kept my mouth shut.

I saw the castle and praised the lord that we were finally here. "Nice place." She admired. We made it to the front door and I felt like collapsing on the couch and sleeping but I needed to get her to Taurus. "I'm hungry." She rubbed her stomach.

"You can eat soon I would just like you to meet someone." I gestured her to follow. I saw Taurus sitting on the love seat, reading a book. "Uh Taurus I brought Libra." I showed him. "Good job, so you're the famous huntress I've heard about?" Taurus put his tea and book down and stood up.

"Am I in the paper?" She put her hands on her hips. "Yes." Taurus nodded. "Then I'm famous, nice to meet you." She smiled. They were definitely getting along. "So, is there anyone you're seeing?" She suddenly asked. "Libra?!" I whisper shouted.

"Don't make me make you into a dart board little lamb." She hissed and then switched back to a sweet smile. I would be lamb kabobs....

"No, I am not seeing anyone nor do I intend to, I'm too busy helping the king." He picked up the tea cup and took a sip. "Oh, that's unfortunate." Libra said sadly. "Anyway where would you like me to put my stuff?" Libra asked. "Pisces will take you." Taurus went back to reading his book.

Oh why me...I thought I would be done with her. "This way." I continued being polite. I opened the vacant room for her. "Oh how pretty!" She cooed and flopped on her bed. "Well I'll leave you to be." I forced a smile and began closing the door.

Once I closed the door I was finally alone. "If she calls me little lamb again I'll rip her throat out." I mumbled. "What was that little lamb?" She called from the other side of the door. "Oh nothing!" I said sweetly and stomped down the hallway.

As I was turning the corner I bumped into somebody, making me fall on my back. "Ow..." I sat up to see who it was. "Oh Aries? How do you find your room to be?" I stayed on the ground and tried to un embarrass myself.

"Comfortable, now why don't you watch where you're going? That would make my stay a whole lot better." He walked past me. How dare he talk to me like that! I may be a servant but I'm still human.

I stood up and fixed my dress and continued walking down the hallway, acting as if nothing had happened.

Capricorn POV

Oh...so much pain...but it felt better then before. I slowly opened my eyes and saw Cancer staring at me with a concerned look. "How long?" I sat up and saw my whole torso was wrapped in bandages. "2 days." Cancer handed me a glass of water and a plate of food.

When I saw the food and water I realized how hungry and parched I was and ate it hastily. "Any pain?" She asked. "Ya, I little." I answered truthfully. She handed me an herb to chew on. "It's just to ease your pain." She smiled. I looked at her. "Thank you." I said.

"Just doing my job." She sighed. I looked at her short hair and remembered when she had it long. She always complained to me that it would get in the way of work and she always managed to find hair in her food. One day I came to her and saw it all chopped off, she looked different, she had changed.

She looked...less happy, I could see her force a smile on her face all the time. I couldn't bring myself to ask what happened or what's wrong so I kept it to myself. She kept her hair short, happy it just stayed out of the way.

"So, what really happened?" Her voice brought me back. "What do you mean?" I took a sip of water. "We both know those wounds are too severe for you to get it during training." She looked at me fiercely.