Crazy

Leo POV

"Why did you have to die?" I cried into my hands. It was another one of my attacks, I just start sobbing out of nowhere when I think about it too much. Aquarius was probably watching, trying to comfort me. I have been trying to get over it for a week or two but it just keeps hitting me back.

I heard the squeaking of the chalk I turned around to read it. Stop crying or I'll make your life hell >:(. I laughed as I read it and sniffled, eventually taming my tears. She was still here, I thought she would have left. "Aquarius why can't you be here?" I asked the stupid question.

Because I died and now I'm a ghost you idiot! (;-_-) The little drawings she made caused me to laugh. There, you look better smiling. :D

"Doesn't everyone?" I smiled even more. True...(0_0) the word formed on the board. Now go get out of this room and eat a scone! \(^o^)/   "Yes ma'am." I laughed and stepped out of the room. I found Cancer, Gemini, and Aries, standing outside there room with an astonished look on their face.

"What?" I looked at them, confused. "Who were you talking to?..." Gemini gulped. "Aquarius." I answered but then realized they wouldn't believe me. "I think the shock is catching up to him." Cancer put a hand on my head.

"No fever..." She took her hand off. "I'm fine!" I laughed and happily walked past them. Libra and Aries were peeking into the room to see if anyone was really there. "Nobody..." Libra said, getting shivers down her back.

I hummed while a grabbed a powdered scone and sat on the couch lazily. This did make me feel better, how did she know? I smiled as I munched the sweet scone. "You ok?" Taurus popped up in front of me. "Ya why?" I asked. "Because you were staring into space with a creepy smile on your face." (Hey, that rhymed!)

"Oh, sorry, this scone is just soooo good." I lied. "Uh huh..." He gave me a skeptical look and continued. "Listen, I'm sorry for what I said." Taurus apologized. "It's only took you a week or two." I pretended to check the watch on my wrist.

"Don't get on my nerves." Taurus warned and then walked of. "He is so uptight." I laughed. A piece of paper floated in front of me. Taurus is as cold as ever...(-_-)

"I know right?!" I said unnecessarily loudly making nearby people turn their head. Scorpio furrowed his eyebrows at me and then shrugged. I breathed a sigh of relief. I finished my scone, licking my fingers, making a smacking noise.

Messy.... :/ the words seemed to magically appear. "Oh I'm sorry! Do I have to be clean for the princess?" I said sarcastically. Just kidding, I know you're messy ;) the winky face did something to me and made me want to kiss her, but I couldn't, it irritated me.

"Can I be with you?" I suddenly said, my hair falling in my face. Never. She wrote bluntly. "Why?" I asked. I don't want you to join me and live in darkness forever. "I don't mind that as long as I'm with you..." I countered. Stop with the cheesy lines, I said no, don't suffer what I am. :1 "what's with the face?" I said while looking at it.

I can tell your about to be sad again. I could feel it in the pit of my stomach, building up to my lungs. :3. I stared at the face. :3 :3 :3 :3 :3. "What are you doing?" I chuckled. Keeping you from being sad. :3

"It worked!" I couldn't feel it in my stomach anymore. Good (^•.•^) S.

"Leo?..." Cancer stood in front of me. I gasped. "You scared me!" I took deep breathes. "I have need standing here for 5 minutes, you didn't notice me and kept talking to yourself..." She had her hands folded in front of her.

"Uh..." I gulped and stood up. She took a small step back, as if scared of me. "Cancer?" I reached out to touch her shoulder but she gave me a scared face and took another step back. "I'll uh, be right back." She walked quickly and turned the corner.

I sighed and flopped back on the couch, great, now people are scared of me. Im sorry... (>.<) the words appeared. "It isn't your fault, I can't blame them, I must look crazy!" I chuckled.

"Just, please don't leave me, then I won't have anyone..." My face darkened.

Aquarius POV

I just accomplished making Leo look mentally unstable, go meeee. I shouldn't talk to him unless absolutely necessary but I didn't want him to feel lonely and then break down again. I didn't know what to do. "When is the beast coming? I wanna look at this thing!" Ophichus eerily whispered.

"Sometime this month." I answered. "If you kill it, I get its soul, maybe I'll make it my pet." He laughed. "Shut up." I snapped. "You sure you want to give that attitude to death?" He warned. "I'm already dead, why does it matter?" I crossed my arms.

"Technically not yet, I still need to reap your soul, then you're officially dead." He said. "But you can't reap my soul until I finish my unfinished business." I smirked, knowing I had cornered him. "You're right." He admitted.

"Maybe it's time for dear Leo to come with me." He sighed. My eyes widened. "No wait! I'll shut up!" I gave in. "Good girl, now continue, I'm late for my daily soul collecting, bye." He said and the voice was gone.

I sighed in relief, it felt a weight lifted off my shoulders. "Aquarius?" He called for me. I'll only talk to you in your room. It hurt to write but I wrote it. He gave me a broken face and gulped. "I see, as long as I can still talk to you." He took a deep breath and smiled.