"Well look who it is,"Kadeem says with a smirk as they all look over to me. 

"Aye wassup homie, "Luke says with a cool grin. 

The way he looks at me irks my nerves, he's looking at me as if he knows something that I don't like he's beating at a competition that I don't even know were having. 

"Hey,"I simply say and all of them burst into hysterical laughter... I don't get the joke. Annoyed I just walk away not wanting to know what they're thinking or what could possibly be so funny. 

Aaliyah P.O.V

I spot Keith walking away from Luke and his friend's annoyance clear on his face, He doesn't notice me so I just make my way over to Luke. 

"Hey Luke,"I say with a smile and he grins at me. 

"Yo wassup baby,"He says his tone so chill and cool like usual, He pulls me in by my waist and holds me close to him. His friends look at me with weird ass grins on their faces that makes me feel so uneasy. Luke rubs his hands up and down my thigh as my back leans up against him. His hand move up and down but higher each time. I softly stop his hand from rubbing up to far, especially since we're in front of his friends. 

"You wanna go kick it after school," Luke whispers into my ear placing a small kiss on the tip of my ear. My body tingles from his words and affection and I nod in response. 

**********  

After school I wait at my locker for Luke because he told me to. He was there within minutes and we leave together. The radio plays a little bit louder than usual as he drives to his house so I decide to not try and speak over it. Luke lives in a nice neighborhood like Keith and his house is huge, I honestly think it's a bit bigger than Keith's.

Once we pull up Luke quickly gets out the car so I follow behind him, He unlocks his front door and lets me walk in, in front of him. 

"At 3:30 there is a movie coming o-"I begin to say but my words are cut off by Lukes lips crashing into mine. I'm taken a back by his sudden burst of affection but I kiss him back. I try to stop the kiss but he grabbed my waist pulling me closer to him. He backs me into his room while his lips are on mine and then finally he lets go. I let out a breath and wipe my mouth off.. Woah. He closes his room door and I'm a bit confused. 

"Luke.."I say softly looking at him, searching for the looks of the sweet boy he was at the ice cream shop. His eyes are darker and his chest is heaving up and down as he looks at me with a lustful stare. 

 He pulls his shirt off revealing his smooth chocolate skin. I just watch him as he walks over to me and this time placing a soft kiss on my lips, I kiss back and he lifts my body up placing me on his bed. 

He looks at me with a little smirk as he unbuttons his pants and pulls them down and off tossing them to the side. 

"Luke I'm .. I'm a virgin and I'm not ready to have sex if that's what you're thinking,"I say to him with a soft voice.

"It's okay baby just relax it won't be that bad,"He explains to me and I quickly sit up. 

"No luke.. I mean I'm not ready to have sex yet," I tell him trying to sound stern. 

"Why?"He asked annoyance clear in his voice. 

"You can't just bring me to your house and force me in your room and assume I'm just going to have sex with you," I snap and he looks at me with disgust. 

"I'm going to take you home," He says with a simple tone as he grabs his jeans. 

"W-What .. are you mad at me," I say my voice coming out panicked as he grabs his shirt off the bed and puts it back on. 

"No baby I'm not mad at you, "He says with a plan and distant tone. 

The sound of his voice makes me chest hurt. He looks at me his eyes simple now, not a hint of anything. I feel tears wanting to form in my eyes but I don't let them. I just get up off the bed and follow him out of the room. 

So like you knowwww shit is about to get real when the P.O.V's change throughout the chapter. baically i'm giving you perpectives from all angles so that you can see the bigger picture, Please Vote and comment, and thanks for reading guys ~Lisa