Sunday

Being held in his arms once more was all she craved right now. The bastard that was William's brother had come between them, and poisoned the trust they had only recently constructed. Noora felt as if she was drowning when William talked of London and his plans without her, but it was all over now. He loved her and she loved him- something that calmed her when repeated- and he wouldn't leave her again.

A sharp intake of breath and her eyes flew open. Sitting up, she rubbed her head in confusion- attempting to recall her dream. But then she groaned, at the recollection that it was not in fact a dream, but a painful memory from the not- so- distant past. A steaming hot shower seemed the only way to clear her head- with the bonus of rinsing off the sheen of sweat that coated her body- and so she carried herself to the bathroom.

The shower soothed her spirits as she traced the soap across her slender frame. "Supermodel body" she chuckled to herself at Vilde's words- sure she was slim, but never would she consider herself to have the perfect body like her friend suggested. Since then, she had worked towards building Vilde's body confidence past cruel expectations and to acceptance of her already beautiful self.

Somehow though, her mind drifted towards a certain resident of London- working alongside his father. The blinding reality of the bottle smashing incident shocked both William and Noora, but once his father found out about it, everything that followed became a blur. William was offered probation over imprisonment, given that he spend the time with a responsible adult- when the court signed the incident off as merely due to lack of parenting and built up teen aggression.

William was all but defeated as he stood silent when the judge announced his mandatory move to London, to be 'looked after' by his father.
Since then their paradise had all but shattered. Noora wanted nothing more but to go with him. Unfortunately her parents had other plans. Despite her many protests, they passed off the relationship as a simple teenage fling, and tightened their grip on her social life from then on. This includes the Russ Buss gang with her friends- and although she originally joined for new friends, the prospect of leaving broke her heart.
That was all a month ago, and she hasn't been able to raise herself from her depressed state she was in now.
Turning of the shower, she slipped on a fluffy maroon robe and stumbled back into her room.
"Study then breakfast, study then breakfast." She chanted to herself as she walked over to her laptop, and lifted the lid half heartedly.

1 new message - Wilheim

Hope you enjoyed the first instalment to my first fanfic- I just had to create something after watching the first two seasons late last month.
Let me know what you think and I'll try to update x2 or more a week- as long as I know it's being read. Thanks :) x

P.s. I won't always leave a message at the end of every chapter but I am grateful for every vote, save and read I receive