"I don't know whats wrong with me"

Garret's P.O.V

My eyes slowly start to open but close instantly as the sun blinds me through the window. My body stiffens but then relaxes as I feel Emily's body pressed up against me and my arms draped across her torso.

I pull her body closer and snuggle my head into her neck. I feel her tense up and her eyes slowly open. My eyes meet hers and she relaxes in my arms. I hear my wolf purring in the back of my mind. Who could blame him, our mate is cuddling with us.

"Good morning beautiful" I say to her and her cheeks turn pink. I love it when she blushes.

"Good morning silly" she says giggling. Her laugh is so pretty.

"Ugh what time is it?" I ask her and she told over to the other side of the bed.

I resist the urge to growl. I only want her in my arms, not anywhere else. She checks her phone and I hear a faint gasp.

"What's wrong kitten?"

"I forgot to tell my dad I would be spending the night. I have over 5 missed calls from him. He just said he's working late which means he won't be home till tomorrow so I can stay as long as you would like." she says.

At least it wasn't anything bad. I quickly pull her back to me, her body colliding with my chest. She lets out a small squeal and giggles but instantly snuggles back into me.

I feel her lips collide with my cheek and my face heats up.

"Thank you... for everything" she says nuzzling her face into my chest.

She sits up searching through her bag.

"Crap I forgot my sweatpants at home" she says.

"I'll just give you a pair of mine"

"Thank you so much" she says. I give her a small smile.

She would look so cute in my clothes. I get up and give her a pair before laying back down.

She heads over to my bathroom before coming out moments later in a tank top and my sweat pants. She's so beautiful.

"You're so beautiful" I say

Her cheeks turn red and she puts her face in my neck.

"Stop. I hate how I look when I blush"

"I think it's adorable, kitten" I say. She looks up at me. A small laugh erupting from her. I pull her back towards me.

"I don't want to get up yet" I say.

She stays next to me for a bit longer. My eyes focusing back and forth from her eyes to her lips.

I want to kiss her. I want it so bad that I'm struggling to contain myself. I want to make her mine. I want to show the world that she's mine. I've seen how the guys at school look at her. I hate it. She's mine, she's not for anyone else but me.

"I don't know what's wrong with me" I say. She looks up at me confused.

"What do you mean?" She asks

"I don't know what's wrong with me because I want to kiss you so bad but I haven't done it yet" I say and she blushes again.

My hand caresses her cheeks before I pull her closer colliding my lips with hers.

She's mine now

--------------------------------
I may or may not have written this chapter on my phone and deleted it on accident..... Twice.

I want to try and get 300 reads

Love you all
-EMMA XOXO