After meeting me, Samya went to meet her mother.
Although we conversed daily on mobile or either video calling but believe me, that is nothing compared to see someone dear in person after so long.

And then you realised you missed the person so much.
She is a year younger than me but her love for me is really something I admire.
We hugged each other once again when Aunt Farah started talking to her son in law and Amaan came to meet his sister.

'Hey my little chipmunk, I missed you real bad,' My husband whined and hugged his sister, making me chuckle.
'Bhai, not that, I'll kill you,' she threatened Amaan and glared at me whilst taking a glance at Yawar who was happily talking to his mother in law.
I mouthed a sorry to her.
Chuckling.
I too greeted Yawar asking how well their journey went.

'Mom, we will come again. We haven't gone to our home yet. Uncle and Aunt Dania are waiting for us.' Samya announced taking our attention.
'I just wanna meet you guys that's why he surprised me too bringing me here.' she added blushing.

'Oh!' It left my mouth.
Aunt Farah nodded.
'I'll definitely come tomorrow in sha Allah and I'll stay longer love.' Samya turned to me holding my hand.

'Ok then, I'll be waiting for you'. I smiled at her.

After some time they left having a breakfast with us after too much insistent.

~~~~~

'Come in', I said after hearing a knock on the door,
'Ma'am?' Nina voiced,
'Yes?' I looked up from the papers in front of me.
'These are for you,' she forwarded a bouquet of beautiful red roses to me.
'Who are they from?' I enquired.

'Ma'am, Mr Harris, it's for thanking you to work with them', she announced.
'Okay.' I replied curtly.
'Take them with you.' I said harshly, she didn't dare to ask anything else.

I sat thinking deeply about what is happening in my life.
What is this man thinking? What does he want from me, we had barely met.
Maybe around three or four times in which most of the times our P.A's interacted with each other for work, he didn't know me and how could he say such words to Amaan? He could have ruined my life if it wasn't for Amaan.

What does this meeting hold for me? Is that good or bad?

Ya Allah helps me, help me with whatever is to come, give me strength.

The sound of my table landline startled me,
'Yea?' I asked
'Ma'am, we got an e-mail from Mr Merlin, the one from Lebanon wants to set up a meeting with you and with Mr Syed.'
'Hmm, forward his mail to me and to Amaan and set up a meeting in accordance.'
'Sure, ma'am.'

It was already 1:45 pm.
Mr Harris was already running behind the time.

In sha Allah! everything will be fine.
I hoped.

Knock on the door startled me.
'Come in.'

He is late.
Better.
I can't even stand him sitting in front of me.
'Hello! Zoha.'  He forwarded his right hand in front of me to shake,
'Mrs. Siddiqui... And hello to you too Mr Harris, take a seat', I said avoiding to shake hand with him.
Did he sit, smirking?

'So these are the full sum up of our work of seven months and the financial accounts too, I want you to take a look on them', I said keeping the file in front of him on the table,

After giving a look to the files he turned to me 'How is your life going on?' he asked startling me.
'Excuse me?' I asked bewildered.
'You heard me.'
He smirked again.
'I don't find why I should answer you?.' I replied with the straight face.
'What about your married life?'