P R O L O G U E

***

"You okay?" I asked, shivering as I slipped my wet clothes off, leaving me in my lingerie .

"Yup. Please hurry or...or you'll catch a cold." The boy , target 13, stuttered, with his hands glued to his crimson red face.

"Why are you covering your face?" I asked,

"Oh you know, just because I always wondered what darkness looked like...well that and the fact that you're naked." He added softly.

"No I'm not." I scoffed, offended.

I'd swindled 12 boys, before this one. I'd dated 12 boys, before this one, all my missions had successfully been achieved, because all 12 boys had been a bunch of self-centered fools who wanted to get laid. But target 13, he wasn't like any of them. He was saccharine ; which made it hard to steal from him. Because how do you steal from someone who makes you feel like a princess, when you're actually the witch?

This was the dangerous part.

My time was running out, and I had a mission to accomplish, a father to make proud, and a family to bring forward. This was my last mission on earth, and I was going to accomplish it, at any cost.

***

Her breaths were accounted for.

Her heartbeats were accounted for.

With every second that passed the poison got closer to her heart.

There was no cure. At hearing this, her father , the richest swindler alive, was not about to stand back and wait for her to be gone.

Time was running out, and he knew he couldn't stop time.

So he did the next best thing ; he froze her heart.

***
Ten years later, his business is about to go out, swindling is not as easy as it used to be, all thanks to technology.

Difficult times call for drastic measures, and his next target isn't an exception.

By his fifth failed attempt, he knows he must bring out his secret weapon ; his daughter, for one last mission.

There's only one problem though; target 13 isn't going to be easy to take down.

But then again, she was blinded by greed. Yet, he was blinded by love.

Which one was really the fool?