Chapter 19

My eyes widened in surprise as I felt his warm lips on mine. Of course I also love Jackson, but not in the same way. I was to shocked to do anything. My mind was just going crazy. I never expected him to have such feelings for me, I always thought we had a bro/sis kind of friendship. After a few seconds the warmth on my lips faded away. I looked into Jackson eyes and I saw hurt and sadness.

"I'm sorry Jackson bu-". "I know" he cut me off, "I know you don't feel the same way and I won't force you to love me. But please do not let this change our friendship" he said while looking down on his lap. He bit his lip to fight back the tears. I can't stand to see him like this. The next second I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him into a tight hug. "Jackson, nothing between us will change. I'm sorry that I can't return your feelings. I love you, I really do, but not in the same way" I said to him. I felt him wrapping his arms around my waist, "As long as you won't change towards me, it's okay. I'm sorry for what I did earlier, I wanted to do that before I move on". "It's okay" I said while stroking his hair. "Can we stay like this a little bit longer?" He asks while tearing up. I nodd and pulled his head in the crook of my neck. He holds me tighter than before as the ones so quiet room was now filled with his sobs.

It's been a few months since the thing between me and Jackson happened. Luckily he's himself again and nothing between us has changed, just as promised. In a week I will finally debute so I'm practicing more than ever. I don't want to let down and dissapoint those who supported me. My shedule this month has been crazy and hectic, so I haven't heard of Jooheon that much. I do miss him a lot, but I want to fully focus on my debute now.

Right now we're filming the MV of my debute song "Watch Me" it's about all the times my parents told me I would never make it with rapping, that I have to give up, that it's stupid and eventually made me quit it. So this song is to prove everyone wrong who told me I couldn't make it and just following my passion. "AND CUT!!!!! We're finished!!!" The director yelled. Everyone started to scream and clap out of happiness. I bowed proudly in front of everyone "Kahamsahamnida~ I really appreciate everyone that helped me". I also bowed to everyone individually to show them my gratitude. Now that the filming is done, it's time for me to go back to the dance studio again.

I entered the dance studio and greeted my choreographer. "I will change my clothes quickly and come back!!" I said while rushing to the dressing room. I heard him laugh behind me, "Take your time!" he yelled. After I was done getting change I got back to the dancing room. "Alright, show me how much you have improved" he said while turning on my song. Most of the time rap songs dont really have a choreography but since I love dancing I also wanted a little bit of dance in it. The music started to fade away as I panted heavily. He clapped his hands, "You improved a lot!! Wasn't expecting that tbh" he said surprised. I smiled at him, "I practiced day and night so I better improved" I laughed. He also laughed, "There are just a few things that are a little off, shall we go through them?" He asked. I nodd my head and he showed me what I did a little bit wrong. We practiced for about two hours or more when he finally clapped his hands, "Alright we're done for today!!". I bowed in front of him, "Thank you for helping" I said. "No problem, for you always" he said while winking at me and grabbing his bag. "See you tomorrow" he waved as he left the room.

I went to the dressing room again to change my clothes. As I was undressing myself I heard someone coming into the dance room again. I quickly put on my normal clothes. Who could it be? Did my choreographer forgot something? Suddenly I heard a very familiar song and smiled at my self. I opened the door a little bit to see who it was. And there was Jooheon, practicing his moves on 'Trespass'. He looks so focused and serious. I smiled at the scene of him dancing in front off me. I leaned against the doorframe and watched him while he still hasn't notice me. When the song ended I clapped with a big smile on my face. He almost jumped through the ceiling out off shock. I laughed at him and walked towards him. "Ohmygod don't scare me like that,Y/N" he complained making me laugh more. He sat down on the ground and I sat down next to him.

"How's debute going?" He asked me curiously. "Everything is going good!!" I said excited, "I have recorded the song already, have been practicing the choreography of it and today I finished filming the MV". "Woohhh~ you've been busy!!" He said amazed. I nodd my head. "You still won't let me hear it?" He asked. I hit his shoulder, "No, it's a surprise! Stop asking!!". In the song I also explained how a certain someone got back my passion, made me motivated again and supported me. That certain person is Jooheon. Nobody knows this, only me. But as soon as he will hear the song, he will know too.

"Pleasee~" He begged. "Noo!!" I said with my arms crossed. "Not even when I do this?" He asked while doing aegyo. I couldn't help but burst out of laughter. I wiped away some tears out of my eyes, "Ohmygod please don't do that ever again" I said. He laughed and looked embarressed at the ground. "I missed talking to you" he suddenly said. My cheeks flushed bright red when he said that. "W-Why??" I asked out of curiousity. He looked at me and thought for a while, "I don't know, somehow when I'm with you I always feel so happy. It just feels nice to be around you" he explained. My whole face was now red and I hide it with my hands. He laughed and tried to remove my hands, "What's wrong? Come on remove your hands!". I shook my head vigorously. He flicked my forehead, "You're so cute sometimes" he said. I removed my hands and tried to look angry at him because he flicked my forehead, but completely failed since he started to laugh. "Yaahhh I'm not good at making an angry expression at all, I should give up on that" I laughed.

For a while it was quiet again. "I missed talking to you too" I said shyly while looking at the ground. "Really?!?!" He asked surprised while his cheeks turned red. I nodd my head, "When I'm with you I also feel happy, you make me feel at ease and I love to joke around with you. It's also nice to be with you" I said. I slowly looked up to see his reaction. He was smiling bright while his cheeks were even more red. "Let's hang out more than" he said. I nodd my head and we started talking about everything that happend in the time we haven't talked to eachother. I didn't tell him about me and Jackson tho. Before we knew it, it was 2 AM and I was starting to get sleepy.

I rest my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes. He was surprised but chuckled, "are you tired?" He asked me. I nodd my head. He wrapped one of his arms around my shoulder and pulled me closer to him. My eyes widened in surprise as he did. He awkwardly coughed making me chuckle and close my eyes again. He started to stroke through my hair making me even more sleepy. "Jooheon, if you continue I will fall asleep" I said in a sleepy voice. He laughed and stopped. He stood up and lookee at me. I looked confused back at him as he reached out his hand. "Come on stand up, it's time to go" he said. I pouted and grabbed his hand. He pulled me up and I stood just a few inches away from him making me blush, "I will bring you to my dorm since that one is closer". I nodd my head. I was way to sleepy to go all the way to my house.

We both left the building and walked to his dorm. I started to get more and more sleepy. Suddenly Jooheon stopped walking and stood in front of me with his back facing me, "Jump on, I'll give you a piggy ride, it's not so far away anymore". "No no, I'm good" I said embarrassed and shyly. He sighed and turned around, "I know you're dead tired, Y/N". I slowly nodd my head. He turned around again and kneeled a little bit, "Jump on". I smiled and jumped on his back. He stood straight again and smiled, "Now relax, we'll be there in a few minutes". I rest my head on the back of his shoulder. I smiled as I smelled his scent making me more relaxed. My eyelids were getting heavier and heavier. And before I knew it everything was dark.

-TBC-

-----------------------------

Hello everyone^^

Wattpad is doing very weird these days, I always put a picture above the chapter but it won't upload and I cant publish anything on my phone T3T 

I unpublished this chapter and then tried to publish it again to see if it will upload the picture, but it didn't T3T 

So I put a fancam off Jooheon in it, I hope that atleast works :(