Chapter 17

I woke up by the sounds of beeps. I slowly opened my eyes and looked around the room. Where am I? I looked down at my body and saw all sorts of patches on it. I wanted to move but every inch of my body hurts like hell. That's when I noticed something warm around my left hand. I looked next to me and saw Jackson holding it while resting his arms on the bed and sleeping. I smiled, he must have been worried. I'm sorry for worrying you Jackson, you really can never leave me alone. I chuckled. He's so peacefully asleep that I don't want him to wake up, but I have to since he probably waited for a long time for me to wake up. "Jackson" I whispered. No reaction. "Jackson" I said a little louder. Still no reaction. I caressed my thumb against his hand.

That's when his hand holds mine thight and he shoot up. "Y/N?!?!" He said shocked. I smiled at him, "Goodmorning Jackson". He flew his arms around me. "I was so worried" he said, "so damn worried" he cried in my neck. My body was in a lot of pain while he was hugging me, but it's the kind of pain that I don't mind. I smiled and pat his back. "I'm sorry for worrying you, Jackson". I started stroking his hair, "I'm fine now". He was still crying and hugged me tighter. "Jackson, I don't want to be rude but my body still hurts like hell".  "Oh shi-" He immediately stood straight. He chuckled, "Sorry".

"No worries" I laughed. He said down at the chair next to the bed. "How long have I been here?" I asked. "Almost a week" he said. A week?!?! My eyes widened, "I've been asleep for almost a week?!?!" He nodded his head. "You lost a lot of blood and have a lot of damage, such as broken ribs and many more. So it's a wonder you even woke up. The doctors were worried you wouldn't make it" he said in a sad tone while looking down at his hands. I smiled at him, "Don't be sad, I made it". He looked up and smiled brightly, "I knew you would. I visited you everyday to see if you've. woken up yet". Stupid, he needs to think of his shedule and the group! "But what about the group and your shedule?" I asked. He ruffled my hair, "My manager said I could take a week off to look after you. He even said he would've hit me if I didn't" he said while laughing. I sighed in relieve.

Wait!! I wanted to sit up but it hurt a lot. I groaned from the pain. Jackson immediately shoot up from the chair and supported my back "What are you doing?! You aren't allowed to move that much yet!!". He slowly laid me down. I looked at him with a worried expression, "Where is Jooheon?!" I asked. "Is he okay?!". Jackson sat back on the chair again. "He's fine, he didn't have as much damage as you. Tomorrow he's allowed to go home again". I sighed in relieve, "That's good" I smiled. "He saved you big time, huh?" Jackson said. I smiled, "He always does, sometimes I feel guilty for it. I'm only causing him trouble and danger" I said sadly. Jackson looked at me, "He was worried" he said making my eyes widen, "even more than me. He searched everywhere for 3 days straight. Everywhere in the company, he asked the CEO about you, asked your work and eventually called me. I didn't knew what was happening since we don't have a lot of contact anymore" he said while biting his lips, "Jooheon didn't knew your adress so he asked me and together we went to your apartment. There we found a bag in front of the building with your favorite snacks. From that moment I knew for sure something was very wrong. At that moment he found a piece of paper with your handwriting on it. We rushed to your apartment but obviously you weren't there. That's when it hit us both. That it probably had something to do with your family. I knew how crazy they could be and Jooheon also knew since his encounter with Minjoon. We both thought for a while where he could be. I went to the house of your parents meanwhile Jooheon went to the company. He didn't want to go through the main entrance so he searched around the building for another entrance. That's when he found a strange door which apparently let to the basement where you were hold. Obviously there were security guards who attacked him as soon as he went through that door. But nothing could stop him from saving you. Finally he found a door where even more security guards were. Which means you were in there. From there on you know what happend. He saved you".