Chapter 2

"Y/N is that you?" he asked me confused. I looked at him and tears formed into my eyes again. I flung my arms around him and cried in his chest. Of course he was shocked. But he wrapped his arms around me and stroked my head. "Y/N, what's wrong? Are you okay?" his voice was filled with worry. It made me cry even more and I shook my head. "Come on in, it's dark already". I looked at him and he gave me a warm ressuring smile. I nodded my head and followed him inside. I took of my shoes and went to the living room. "Want something to drink?" Jackson asked me. "Ehmm, water please" I answered shyly. I slowly sat down on the couch. He placed the glass of water on the table infront of me and let himself fall next to me. It was quiet for a long time and I took a sip of my water. When I placed it down again, Jackson looked at me with a serious face.

"Y/N, what happend?". I couldn't look him in the eyes. So I stared at my hands and started to talk. "First of all, I'm sorry. I'm sorry for not letting you hear anything from me for 2 years. That I suddenly dissappeared. I'm so sorry, but I didn't want it. It was my brothers fault. That night on the streets when we were rapping, my brother was in the crowd. He told my parents everything and when I came home they were mad. I wasn't allowed to be friends with you anymore and they forbid me to rap. I was so sad and angry, I cried so much that night. Not did I only lose my passion but also the only friend that I had. They want me to be something that I don't want to be. And today I was just sick of it all and ran away. The only thing on my mind was you. I wanted to go to you, the only friend that I have" my voice cracked at the last sentence and tears rolled down my cheek onto my hands. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer to him. I wrapped my arms around him in response and burried my face into his chest. "It's okay, I knew it would've something to do with your parents. To be honest, I was surprised we even rapped that long on the streets" he said. I chuckled, "Yeah, until my stupid brother found out". He laughed and looked at me. And his eyes widened instantly. "What happend to your cheek?" he asked worried. I touched my cheek and laughed, "Ohh this? Before I ran a way I had a little fight with my dad and he slapped me". Jackson smiled sadly at me and wipped my tears away. I playfully hit his chest, "Yaahh! Don't look like that! I'm used to it already" I laughed. "What are you gonna do now?" he asked me. "Well, actually I wanted to ask you if I could stay here for the night.." I answered shyly while looking away. He laughed and pinched my cheek, "Of course you can, idiot". I smiled brightly at him and hugged him, "Thank you, Jackson".

"You want something to change in? Something more comfortable?" he asked. "Yes please" I answered. He got up and went upstairs. While he was upstairs I looked around in the room. Nothing really changed that much. Only the color of the wall but that's it. I missed it so much here. Of course it's not as big as the house where I live in. But I prefer it here way more. This actually feels like a home to me. I looked at the pictures hanging on the wall. It were pictures of little Jackson together with his parents. "I was adorable wasn't I?". I shocked and turned around immediatly, "Don't scare me like that ever again, please". He laughed at my reaction and tossed his sweatpants and hoodie at me. "Go change". I nodded my head and went upstairs to change myself in the bathroom. I also did my hair in a messy bun and jogged downstairs again.

"You're just on time, the movie is starting" Jackson said with a bowl of popcorn in his hands. I let myself fall next to him and grabbed a hand of popcorn. "What movie are we watching?" I asked with my mouth full. "Dong-chang-saeng" He answered with his eyes focused on the tv. "Ahh isn't that the movie where TOP from Big Bang plays in?" I asked curious. He looked at me briefly and smiled, "Yup, it's a really awesome movie, so shut up now and enjoy it". I laughed and decided to watch the movie. After about 2 hours the movie ended. "Waaahhhh~ TOP looked so damn good!!" I fangirled. Jackson just rolled his eyes and laughed. I turned around to face Jackson and he looked confused at me, "Jackson, what have you actually been up to these 2 years?" I asked him. I actually wanted to asked it for a while now but I decided to wait until the movie ended. "I continued rapping and made my own mixtape. I havent published it yet or set it online, because I wanted you to hear it first" he scratched the back of his head shyly. "Ommmoooo~ really?!?! Let me hear it!!" I jumped up from excitedment. "Alright alright, calm down" he laughed, "follow me". He also jumped of the couch and jogged upstairs to his room. We entered his room and he sat down at his little work place. "Sorry about the mess" he laughed awkwardly. I chuckled, "Like it's ever been clean". I grabbed a chair and sat down next to him. "Are you ready?" he asked me. "Of course I am!" I said. He nodded his head and started playing the first track. I closed my eyes, fully focusing on the beat, the lyric and his voice. I missed this so much. After a while we ended up at the last track. My eyes winded when I listened to it. It was about our friendship. When it ended I looked at him amazed. "That mixtape is straight out dope!" I got all excited and was really proud. He smiled and thanked me. "What are you gonna do with this?" I asked him. "I'm going to audition with the last track" he answered. I was pretty shocked because I never saw this coming from him, "Really?! Where??" I asked him. "JYP Entertainment, I actually have my audition in about 2 days". I nodded my head and hit his shoulder lightly, "Ommooo~ I never saw this coming from you!!". He laughed and scratched his neck, "Me neither, but a good friend of mine is going to audition there to so we might be in the same group" he explained, "he also raps". "Aahhhh, so that's why. I hope you both make it through the audition and are in the same group!!" I said to him. He smiled at me and nodded his head. It was quiet for some time but suddenly Jackson broke the silence.

"Say Y/N.." he started. I looked confused at him, "why won't you start rapping again? I mean you have talent and a really unique voice. Why not give it a go again?" he continued, "I guess you will stay with me for a while now, because of what happened at home. I can help you if you want to". I was shocked and froze at the sudden question and request. I smiled weakly and looked at him, "Jackson, I gave up on rapping". His eyes widened, "I love it, I really do" tears started rolling down my face, "but I don't have it in me anymore. The fire of my passion has gone out years ago".

-TBC-