Chapter 13:Jacob🙅🏼🙄

(Jacobs POV)
My mom was sending me to a military boarding school
WHAT THE HELL
I just want Addi.I want her to be mine and not Marks.I will get her.No matter what.
(Addison's POV)
"Mark!"I yelled."What babe?"he said."Jacobs mom is enrolling him in a military school for bad kids."I said."Wow.I didn't think it would go that far."He said."He is getting tone of hate and loosing followers by the thousands."I said."Well he does deserve it."Mark said."Yeah."I said.We layed down."Wanna go for a walk?"Mark asked."Sure!"I said and got ready.We walked to the park and it slowly got night.We got some food and laid in the grass and looked at the stars it was so romantic.I love times like these.Just.Amazing.He looked at me and him we kissed.It was magical.After that he pulled me in and I layed my head on his chest."I love you."I said."I love you too."He said back.We fell asleep outside.It was like 3am when we both woke up."We fell asleep in the park!"Mark said laughing.We got up and Mark gave me his jacket.We walked hand in hand around the neighborhood.We talked about lots of random stuff.We walked to the pier and sat down on the edge."Mark?"I said."Yeah?"he said."What if your fans start hating me?"I said."They won't if their loyal."He said."This is what I will do if they hate on my baby.He pushed me into the water."What the hell mark!"i said laughing and angry at the same time."I'm not alone anymore."I said.He looked confused and while he was super confused I pulled him in with me.The water was so shallow we could stand.Because we could stand.We kissed like for a long time.It was romantic because we were soaking wet.I love moments like this they are amazing and I don't regret any choices i've made in my life."Mark I love you so much."I said."I love you you too babe!"he said. and with that we walked home.It was like 5am now but who cares.We walked upstairs turned on the tv.Hannah Montana was on.We didn't care cause we fell asleep instantly.My dreams were filled with me and Jacob dating.I woke up yelling.Mark woke up and said "What's wrong baby?" "I had a nightmare."I said breathing heavily."About what?"he asked."It was about me and Jacob dating.."I said."I'm sorry addi..."He said."It's okay I hated the dream anyways I never want jacob to be in my life ever again!"(how ironic i meeting jacob in 3 months and I want him to be in my life....guess I shouldn't tell him about my book lol😂)
"I know babe it's okay I'm here for you."He said kissing my cheek."Thanks Markus."I said."Your welcome."he said.We got dressed and decided to go bowling.We invited Zach and Weston my two bestays😋(sleepingproblems101 )It was all of us against each other.I won obviously.Mark got second.Weston got third. Zach got last.Of course😊.Then we went to the trampoline park and Zach learned how to to a backflip.I thought him how to.We had so much fun.It was all going great when I heard my name be screamed.Jacob.Sh*t.I ran and Mark ran after me.Zach and Weston were holding Jacob but he got free.Me and Mark ran so fast Jacob couldn't catch up.We ran to the police station.Were so clever and Jacob didn't even notice and ran right in after us."Police help we're being chased!!"We said as we ran in."YOUR MAKING ME GO AWAY TO SOME F***KNG MILLITARY SCHOOL YOU SLUT!"He yelled like he was crazy."Sir please calm down."the police men said."I CANT."he said crying."I've loved addi since day one and Mark took her from me.I told him to ask her out because i didn't think he would do it and now their so happy because of MY advice and I'm jealous and I want Addison Scarlet Johnson to
be mine forever."he said."Jacob...I didn't know you had told Mark that you should have told me how you felt.I wouldn't have been so mad.I love Mark and nothing can change that but you were my bestfriend and I wanted it to stay that way.Things got super out of control.Thats why I don't like you at all right now."I said.With that me and Mark went to go get Weston and Zach and take them home.We got in bed and fell asleep."Ill always love you Addi don't worry I'll always be here for you.Promise."He said."I love you to that won't change"I said back and we fell alseep.
A/N
how was that?
it was so deep i'm proud of myself😂❤
ily brotatoes 💜🥔
follow:
sleepingproblems101
WestonK-
actingjacobs
jacobsartoriussssss
My internet friends
Skyy is the best❤😋
-xxx Katie💖✨
thanks for reading👀❄️
read my other book💕✨😋