Chapter 1:Moving🙄

(Addison's POV)
"Hurry up Addison your going to be late for the flight!" my mom yelled.
"I'm coming!" I yelled back
My family is moving from Ontario,Canada to a town called Stewartstown, Pennsylvania. I have a minor minor crush on Jacob Sartorious and Mark Thomas also qknown as duhitzmark.
I am not at all excited about moving because all my friends live in Ontario and now I have to leave behind 15 years worth of memories.😥 I ran downstairs and hopped in the car. I plugged in my headphones and fell asleep listening to Treat You Better by Shawn Mendes (that's mah jam brotatoes)"Wake up Addison were here." I slowly wake up and realize that we were at the airport. Wow that was fast. I got my luggage and got in the plane

*SKIP PLANE RIDE ITS BOING AF😂*
I got home and unpacked and semi decorated my room, I'll finish it later. I was really bored so I opened my laptop and was watching Grey's Anatomy(love that show comment if you also love it) When all the sudden a notification for duhitzmarkk popped up saying that he was live in YouNow, eager to see his beautiful smile i quickly tapped the notification and began watching his broadcast. Eventually he logged off and t was around 11:35 and i decided to go to bed because i had school tomorrow, also known as hell.🙄
*THE NEXT MORNING*
I was awoken by the sound of my alarm. I sat up and yawned for what seemed like forever. I got up took a shower double french braided my hair and put on light wash ripped skinny jeans a maroon colored crop top and my high top white converse. I ran downstairs not saying hi to my family and quickly grabbing my number 1 priority, Pop Tarts. "Good morning to you too sweetheart." my mom said to me."Oh good morning mom I have to go or i'll be late for school!" I said bye and told her I loved her and walked out the door with my pop tart in my hand. I walked to the bus stop and I got on and walked to the back of the bus and sat down in a random seat. I just happens to glance up at just the right time to see a handsome boy with blondish brownish hair, shimmering blue ocean eyes.(you really know how to make me cry when you give me those ocean eyes lol😂😂) He was super cute! "May I sit with you?" he asked nervously. "Sure!" I replied happily. "I'm Mark Thomas nice to meet you...uh.."he stuttered. "Addison" I replied. "Okay nice to meet you Addison!"he smiled. Gosh that smile killed me instantly!! 😍"What did you say your name was again Mark..." "Thomas" he replied with a small laugh. My eyes got a teeny bit bigger as I realized who he was. "Are you duhitzmarkk?" I asked cheerfully. "Yes I am. Your not some crazed fan girl are you?" he asked. "No but I did watch your broadcast last night when I was finished unpacking." I replied calmly. We got off the bus and we walked in to school together. We walked to the office to get my schedule. "We have all classes together!" Mark exclaimed. "Yeah we do! Maybe I could just follow you around till I got the hang of things?" I asked. "Sure let's go before we are late." he smiled. Dang that smile gets me every time.
*SKIP TO LAST CLASS*
"Hey Addison I was wondering if you weren't doing anything maybe you could come over and we could work on homework?" he asked shyly. "I'd love to Mark! Let me text my mom."
(M-Mom A-Addison)
Me-Hey mom can I go over to a friends house after school?
Momma😊💕-Sure honey be back by 11.
Me-okay thanks love you
Momma😊💕-Love you too see you tonight
-end of convo-
"She said yes!"I told Mark happily."Yay" he said with a huge goofy grin on his face. He hugged me and we walked to his house talking about random stuff. We got to his house and I recognized the houses. Wait that's my house! Mark freaking Thomas is my neighbor?!?!

A/N
Cliffhanger! I was typing this and got a notification for a vote on my first publish thanks you so much i'll give you a shoutout next chapter!💕😂You know who you are! Make sure to vote and get me to 105 reads! ily guys so much!!💕😍