Chapter 2:Mark😊💕

(Marks POV)
I was walking into my house and I looked into Addisons beautiful ocean blue eyes and I saw kind of a worryish look in her eyes. "What's wrong beautiful?" I asked sounding concerned

(Addisons POV really short)
OMG HE CALLED ME BEAUTIFUL KAHHRKAB

(Marks POV)
"Your m-my neighbor!" she exclaimed happily. "Oh threats amazing!!" I said and winked at her. We walked inside we were heading upstairs. "Where are your parents?" she asked me. "They are out on some dumb date" I said rolling my eyes. She giggled as I rolled my eyes. Holy crap her giggle was so freaking cute(btw i'm not into cussing in my writing so bare with me here😂❤️)
We walked upstairs and sat down on my bed and we just stared into each other's eyes until she coughed and we snapped out of it. I think i'm catching feelings for her and lots of them too.😉💕We sat down and worked on some homework and then we were done and we watched a scary movie on Netflix "Mark Christopher Thomas you know I hate scary movies!" she said frowning. "I know." I replied, "But your just so cute when you get scared.." Her cheeks turned bright red and I could feel mine turning red as well. We continued to watch the movie there was a jump scare and she squealed and buried her head into my chest and I just giggled, gawd she was sooo hawt😍We cuddled and talked for like 3 hours and she looked at the clock "Hey I have to go I promised my mom to be home by 11..." she said frowning. "Okay Addison I'll show you out." I said also frowning. "You can call me Addi." she smiled and looked at me with the most sparkling look in her eyes. I wanted to kiss her right then but i didn't know if she felt the same way and I wanted to save it for a more special moment. I kissed her in the cheek and she blushed. "Goodnight baby girl." I said "Goodnigt baby boy."she said giving me a kiss on the cheek and waving goodbye.
(Addisons POV)
I love it when he calls me baby girl it makes me feel like soon I will be his and he will be mine but I don't know if he feels the same way...
A/N
Sorry for the short updat the next one will be longerHow was that?
Comment 1-10 and vote and comment on my story
that's all i have to say love you brotatoes💕😂❤️😊😍shout out to itsreallysimpleMCT for being amazing!!!! okay love you brotatoes💕👑💖
-xoxo Katie🦄🌸❤