Chapter 9:Please😭💕

ATTENTION ATTENTION MY BROTATOES!READ THE AUTHORS NOTE PLEASEEEEE ILY💖🔥
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
(Addison's POV)
"Who are you?"Mark asked me.He didn't remember me.No.No.No!I was backing away crying and then dashed out of the room until I ran into somebody.No not Blake I can't let anybody see me or Mark like this."Hey Adds what's wrong!"he asked.I ignored him and kept on running.At this point I was balling.After a while I walked to Marks doctor and asked him if there was a chance that Mark could remember me.
(Marks POV)
"Who are you?"I asked.I could see that I hurt her when I said that.She backed away crying and then ran out of the room.I didn't mean to hurt her like that,but I didn't know who she was.Hopefully she will come back and I can tell her I didn't mean it.
(Addison's POV)
The doctor said I could try showing him pictures and talking to him about it or I could just wait out the 3 weeks until he finally got his memory back.I walked in and he started to say something but I cut him off by kissing him."Your probably super confused right now but I can do that i'm your girlfriend Addison Scarlet Johnson."I showed him pictures of us and explained our adventures.
"Park,Dating,Roof Date,Tour!"he exclaimed.He was starting to remember!"Your addison and i'm Mark your boyfriend!"he yelled."Yes mark yes!!"I yelled."I was in a fight with Mario and he knocked me out and I couldn't move but I promise I was trying Addi."he said tearing up."What's going on in here?"Blake asked with a girl behind him that I didn't recognize."Just remembering a few things."Mark said smirking.Blake came over and the girl stood there shyly."Hi in Addi and you are?"I ask politely."My name is Skyy Evans and i'm 16."she said confidently."Nice to meet you Skyy"I said.(every now and then i'll accidentally spell her name wrong bare with me itsreallysimpleMCT 😂💜) "How do you know Blake?"I asked."Well were really close and I kinda like him but i'm scared to tell him because i'm scared ill just get out into the friend zone again..."she said."Don't worry about it I'll get him to like you."I said smiling.She smiled and we walked outside because I had to ask the doctor how long it would be until Mark got released."He can come home today."he said with no tone or emotion.Wow."Okay i'll go let him know!"I said happily.I run in and kiss mark on the forehead"You get to come home today babe!"I yelled."Yay I'm glad!"he said happily.
*SKIP TO GETTING HOME BECAUSE IDK HOW TO GET THEM THERE😂and i'm lazy*
We got home and ran upstairs and put our stuff down and decided to go live!"Hey guys!"
We talked and answered questions.
CoolGurl56-Tell us about Mark and Mario
HalseyFan5788-Yeah!
MarksGirlfriend78-spill guys!
"Mark should we tell them?"so whispered."If we don't Mario might post something and change the story."he whispered back."Okay guys so here's what happened this is the whole truth don't listen to what Mario posts about it."
We told them what happened and the comments went wild saying that they would unfollow Mario on all socials."Guys we don't want to ruin Marios career but this is really what happened"Mark said."Were gunna get off have an amazing day ily guys!"we said and ended the broadcast.
*SKIP TO NEXT MORNING*
(Addison's POV)
Me and Mark woke up to the sound of banging on the door.Oh no it's probably Mario."mark hide!"i whispered.He got under my bed and hid.I slowly walked downstairs and calmly opened the door.It was Mario...."What do you need sir?"I asked calmly."SIR WHAT THE HELL WHERE IS THAT LITTLE PIPSQUEAK WHO RUINED MY CARREER?!?"he said yelling."He isn't here I can't help you young man."I said slamming the door in his face.I heard footsteps leaving the house.I looked out the window and he was halfway down the steeet.I ran upstairs and told Mark he was safe."We need to be careful I don't want you getting killed Mark..."I started to cry."I don't know what I would do without you!"I yelled he motioned for me to come down and lay with him I couldn't resist and we cuddled and talked about stuff then watched a movie.Eventually we were about to drift off to sleep when suddenly....
a/n
How was that cliffhanger?Lol I feel really good about that tbh.I like the drama between Mario and Mark😉What do you think happens next?
I hope you enjoyed your charachter itsreallysimpleMCT she will be back in the next chapters and the future chapters don't worry😛❤ily guys we almost have 100 reads!I am super excited about this book.Now that I started drama I have more ideas🥔🌟ily guys your amazing!
-xoxo Katie🖤😘
ily brotatoes🦄🥔😍🌟💕💦
P.S shoutout to my little brother David for reading my dumb fan fiction book about Markus😂❤He is basically my grammar police👮🏼🚨ily little bro💜😛
P.P.S
if you want to be in the book
fill this out and PM it to me😛💜
First and Last Name-
Age-
Hair-
Hobbies-
Boys she likes-
Height-
Eyes-
Skin Color-
Food-
🔥😂that's about it i want to get to know your charachters lol ily guys so much!😂🔥🥔💖
Guys we're almost to 100 reads i'm super excited ily guys🖤😍