Chapter 8:Ex Text🙄🖤

(Addison's POV)
After all the drama with Jacob, Bart canceled the next two stops and let us take a break for a little bit. Me and Mark were walking to board our plane talking about our plans for when we get back to Pennsylvania.When we sat down I got a text:
EX🙄:Hey baby😘💦😛💜
Me:What the hell do you want Mario?!?!?
EX🙄:I love you date me again addi💖💖💖💖💖
Me: Mario I have a boyfriend
EX🙄:Break up with that hoe💦💜😘
Me:I am not going to break up with Mark I love him very much and he loves me very much and he makes me happy don't mess with me or i'll get  Mark to kick your butt!(i might have to start using cuss words addi sounds 3 lol😂comment if i should)
EX🙄:but addi I looooooooooooooove you baby girl💜❤💝💕✨💦😍
Me:Mario I don't love you! Leave me alone!!!!!!
EX🙄:you'll come crawling back baby girl just you wait and see💦😍💖
Me:DONT CALL ME BABY GIRL AGAIN IM NOT YOURS NOW LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!
I turn off my phone and slam it down angrily."You okay?"Mark asked.Shoot I can't tell him about Mario!"Yeah i'm good..."I said sadly.DANGIT I SOUNDED SAD."No somethings wrong."he said concerned.He reached for my phone, I didn't resist cause I knew I would loose that battle. He opened my phone and went straight to my texts.
He looks at me and Marios texts."What the hell does he want from you Addi?!"he said angrily."He wants me to date him again but I don't like him I don't even want to be friends with him..."I said."Want me to deal with it?"Mark asked."Sure just don't get to involved please."I said. "Okay I promise babe."he said and kissed my cheek.
*SKIP PLANE RIDE HOME*
(Still Addison's POV)
We were walking into the airport and I saw Mario...Oh no not this again.
I got closer to Mark and he looked down concerned then he smiled and kissed my head.I pulled Mark in a different direction from Mario."What Addi?"Mark asked."M-Mario is there!"I said angrily and sadly and concerned.(so many emotions)"I'll take care of this you go to the bathroom."He said.I hesitated then walked into the bathroom and cried.Why me I thought.Why doesn't he just move on like I did?I stopped crying when I heard someone come in.Great. It was Ariel!!Yay!!! "Addi what's wrong!"she yelled. "Mariotextedmesayinghelovedmeandwantsmebackandmarkandmarioareouttherefightingandicantdothisanymore!"I said really fastly."Slow down I can't understand you Addi!"
she said."Well, Mario texted me saying he loved me and I don't love him.He showed up at the airport and Mark and him are outside and i'm just super scared and worked up."I said crying again."Okay Addi calm down it will be okay.."she said calmly.I walked outside and saw Mark and Mario."Don't freaking talk to my girl!"Mark yelled."Boys please take this outside"a random worker said.They walked outside and we followed."Want me to throw a punch?"Mario asked."GUYS STOP PLEASE!"I yelled balling my eyes out."I don't want you guys to get hurt.Mario I'm sorry I don't love you i'm in love with Mark..."I said shyly.He cam over pushed me against the wall and kissed me several times.Mark and Ariel rushed over to pull him off meHe elbowed them in the gut and kissed me more."I...DONT...LOVE...YOU...MARIO!"I managed to yell.Mark and Ariel stood up and finally was able to pull Mario off me and shove him to the ground."That's where you belong you dirty snake!"Me and Mark said.He got up and punched Mark in the face.Mark was unconscious on the ground bleeding."WHAT THE HELL MARIO YOU THINK THAT HURTING THE ONE PERSON THAT I LOVE WILL MAKE ME COME BACK?!WELL IT WONT GO AWAY MARIO AND DONT COME BACK EVER DONT TEXT OR CALL!!"I yelled crying so hard."Ariel call the ambulance!"I yelled.We were on our way to the hospital and I was holding Marks hand."I know you might not be able to hear me but I love you Mark Christopher Thomas."
(Marks POV)
I couldn't see anything after Mario hit me.I could hear Addi yelling at Mario then at Ariel to call the ambulance.I tried opening my eyes but I couldn't.I heard sirens then a bunch of people rush to me and lift me into something. I could hear Addi."I know you might not be able to hear me but I love you Mark Christopher Thomas!"she said crying.Im trying Addi I promise.
(Addis POV)
It's been 1 and 1/2 weeks since Mark went into the coma.Hopefully he will wake up today...
I walk into the room and see Mark eyes open."Mark!"I yelled."Your awake!" I ran over to him and hugged him.He sat up and looked at me confused."Who are you?" he said.
a/n
ahahahahaha cliffhanger🖤✨so how did you like it?I personally loved it💝Comment what you think.Will Mark remember her or fall for somebody else?😱💖🌟Rate 1-682 lol😂💜💦Ily brotatoes how is the drama in the book😊❤Bye brotatoes ily
-xoxo Katie😘🌸💖🥔🎄🤗🦄