Chapter 14: Hajari's Dark Secret

Começar do início

Bloom follows Tecna's directions and they arrive in the archive.

"This looks like the place," says Bloom.

Hajari uses the archive's search program. "I'd like to know who I am and where I come from."

Three witches appear out of the book and speak to Hajari. 

"Hajari, you are one of us. You're a wizard. We're out to get you, Hajari," says one of the witches.

Hajari steps back scared.

"Hajari, what's the matter?" asked Bloom.

Hajari starts to cry. "I'm a reincarnation of the three witches. As soon I  become a true fairy, they'll take possession of me."

Bloom steps back and has her head down.

"Bloom? Does it really make a difference to you?" asked Hajari.

Bloom does not answer, keeping herd bowed. Hajari starts to cry even harder.

"Let me take you back to Alfea," says Bloom.

"No. I'll find my own way," says Hajari.  

The next morning, Musa, Hajarianna, and Kajari are watching TV in the living room. Michael runs in.

"Hajari is missing! He didn't come in last night!" Michael panicked.

"Well if something happened to him, we have to find him," says Musa. 

In a dark forest, Hajari is trying to find his way home, but he bumps into Mirta.

"Hello," says Hajari.  

"Hello," says Mirta.

"I'm Hajari."

"I know."

"You do?"

"Listen, Hajari, you need to sit down for this because the Trix is out to get you," says Mirta.

"Go on..." says Hajari. 

At the entrance of Alfea, the Squadd are trying to search for Hajari.

"We've got a situation here! We've got to do something A-S-A-P!" says Kajari.

"Right so...the only way to find Hajari now is through our powers," says Michael.

"Right!" everyone says. 

Hajarianna, Kajari, Musa, and Michael Fairy Transformation: 
Squadd Power!
Hajarianna-ah!
Wings in heaven!
We are the Squadd!

We kids are the Squadd
Energy crazy
Our magic powers will defeat the evil Trix!
We-we are the Squadd!

(BASS) Musa...Musa...Michael

Squadd Power...Squadd!

"Now which way did he go?" asked Hajarianna.

"Don't worry. Kajari and I will use an ultrasonic wave to probe the area. Ultrasound Power!" says Musa.

"Static Sphere!" says Kajari.

Musa and Kajari converge their powers and scan the area.

"Scanning Complete," says Musa.

"According to my calculations, Hajari has definitely been this way," says Kajari.

"Now it's my turn. Golden Pollen! Mother Nature, make a path to where Hajari is," says Michael

The leaves make a path that leads to finding Hajari.

"Look guys, Hajari is that way," says Michael.

The path leads into a forest.

"But the forest is too dark. How will we see anything?" asked Musa.

"Woohoo! Now it's my turn to shine!! I'll light up the forest, Rising Sun!" says Hajarianna. "I'm shinning light over the whole dark forest and I'm beautifully essential!''

Michael, Musa, and Kajari laugh at Hajarianna. The Squadd flies to Hajari's location. 

Back in the forest where Mirta and Hajari are located, Mirta is explaining to Hajari the mix-up.

"So I'm not a wizard, but you know this still doesn't help with my questions: where do I come from? Why do I possess such power?'' says Hajari.

The Trix appears out of nowhere.

"You want to know why you possess such power, huh? Well it doesn't matter because soon that power of yours will be ours," says Sun-Hi.

"Trix, you tricked him! You're mean," says Mirta.

Sun-Hi laughs evilly. "We're not mean, try diabolical," Sun-Hi replies.

The Squadd arrives.

"Don't fight him, fight us. Let's have a fair fight," says Hajarianna. "I'll try and help Hajari." Hajarianna pauses and looks at Mirta. "Who's that little girl?"

Corki tries to command a spell, but Mirta breaks the spell before Corki can even cast it. "She broke my concentration!" says Corki.

"That was not smart," says Sun-Hi.

Sun-Hi traps Hajari and Mirta in a block of ice. Hajarianna melts the ice with her scepter. Corki makes four tornadoes for each Squadd member and each member is trapped in their own tornado.

"No, stop!" yells Hajari. 

Hajari fairy transformation:
I will be transformed
Energy crazy
My magic powers are dealing with the force and with the wings in heaven!
I'll forever be a Squadd!

Hajari flies towards the Squadd's location, but Corki struck him with lightning before he can reach them. Hajari falls to the ground.

"Sisters, now's our chance to rip the power out of Little Hajari's heart," says Sun-Hi.

"Oh no, you don't," says Mirta as she blasts Jodi and Corki to the ground.

"Ugh! you're always ruining everything! You're a bothersome....little...little," says Sun-Hi. Sun-Hi notices a pumpkin design on the front of Mirta's shirt. "Pumpkin. Huh? Why not?" Sun-Hi casts a dark spell on Mirta and turns her into a pumpkin.

"No!" says Hajari. Hajari gets so mad that a dragon comes out of him and blows the Trix away and makes him and the Squadd transform back into humans.

 "Ouch! My head," says Hajarianna.

"Wait, where's Hajari? We lost him again," says Michael.

"Oh boy, not again," says Hajarianna.

"Don't worry. I'm right here," Hajari says as he helps everybody up.

"Hajari, thank goodness you're okay," says Michael.

"Yes, but Mirta..." Hajari says as he sighs.

"This is nature magic. I'll try to break the spell," says Michael.

"Wow, what a rough day I had," says Hajari.

"Technically rough night and early morning," says Kajari.

Everybody laughs. 

In the next chapter, the Squadd finds the answers to an exam. Now, the Squadd are deciding if they should cheat or not. What do you think? Should they cheat? Find out in the next chapter of Squadd Bunch: Hajari's Destiny.