The blue haired boy

Before school started you talked whit the principal.He told you about the yellow octopus like monster and said you would be in class 3-E. You were given the mission to assassinate him,and you accepted.

You went to check out the end class. Once you got to the top you hid behind the closest bush to the window and observed the class. You watched a blue haired girl stand up and shout '' ready...aim ...FIRE!'' The whole class did as commanded and started shooting the octopus. You opened a file which had the names and pictures of everyone to find the blue hair girl. Her name was Nagisa Shiota. But she wasn't a girl she was a BOY?!
You looked up and started studying the octopuses moves until you knew where he was moving. The yellow monster was taking role while moving at the speed of Mach 20. He was amazing. After they stopped shooting he said something to the student and shot his hand to prove that the bluets actually worked against him and his hand regenerated after a few seconds. You were amazed at the octopuses abilities,and the octopuses face had green stripes after his tentacle regenerated.

The octopus was in the middle of his lesson and 3 government agents interrupted his lesson and 1 of them started talking and started attacking him,both at the same time.you recognized the guy,it was karasuma. You knew Karasuma since you were young,he and your father were friends until he died one day. He was assassinated by the greatest assassin also know as 'God of death!' Who you someday wish to kill to avenge your father. The yellow blob dodged every single attack karasuma threw his way. He even fixed karasumas eyebrows. Soon karasuma stoped attacking and a girl named Rio Nakamura took a shot aiming for the octopus's head,but he caught the bullet whit two pieces of chalk.

I decided to leave after. I was going to train because killing the squid wasn't going to be easy.

(I'm making a part two of this because this is based off the first episode and there's a time skip in that episode)