Chapter 48.

**warning this chapter may be a little short**

' happy birthday' I whispered in his ear.
He began to ster.
I couldn't wait any longer so I rolled over more and pressed my lips to his.
He woke up slightly startled but didn't break the kiss, only continued it more passionately.
Then I noticed that something felt different.
There was something inside me that was different.
Then I remembered.
His birthday was the day my woof was supposed to come out.
I broke the kiss ' can you feel it?'
He looked into my eyes slightly confused and it took him a second before that confusion was turned into warmth.
' yes' and he hungrily pressed his lips to mine.
I would have loved to continue but....
' we have stuff to get done today' and I climbed out of bed leaving a very disappointed Carlo staring after me.
That disappointment left him when I felt his eyes roam over my body.
It took me a second to realise I was just in a white tank of his.
Nothing else. No bra, no panties.
'Baby... it's my birthday. Come here' he croaked, his eyes still on my body.
I smirked at him before walking over to him.
I crawled onto the bed and over to him as he slowly sat up resting his head on the bed frame.
A second later I was on his lap straddling him.
'Happy?'
I didn't need a verbal reply.
He accidentally gave me a physical one.
I laughed at him as he blushed.
' your so adorable, even for an 18 year old' I gushed causing him to blush.
'Shut up' he mumbled before wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling my body towards his.
Because I was in a higher up position then him when we came closer his head was at my shoulder so he rested it there and pressed his lips to my neck causing warm fuzzy feeling to fill me.
It didn't help that his hands were on my bare ass.

3 hours later.....

'Take it to the clearing' my father said to a group of boys some folded tables.

I wonder what those are for.
'Alright that's everything' my father called out.
I suddenly remember hearing him say that most nights for dinner when ever he cooked and had to make sure he cooked everything.
It made me miss my mom.

6 hours later......

'Come forward, willow' my father spoke.
Why me?

I stepped forward.
'Tonight!' He shouted to the pack ' we gain a new alpha! I will step down after nearly 1000 year of reign!!'
What?! No!
'Blake?!' I spin fast enough to give me whiplash and search for him.
' he turned down the position years ago, when he first joined the pack too. Your our last hope. The last heir'
Fuck.
' we will give you until the moon hits its apex to decide'
I hesitantly nodded.
'Good! Now let's go to the fire and prepare for the turning!'
My first time turning.

An hour later and I was staring to feel pain in my legs.
It felt like growing pains only much more intense.
I tried to ignore it but it became impossible as the pain began to spread.
It wasn't until it hit my back that I began to cry out in pain.
Is this me turning? Nobody else is!
'What's going on?' I heard my father say.
I realised I.could barely hear over the fire in my head.
'I think she's turning' someone said.
'How? The moon isn't totally full!' My father said in disbelief.
'Well do something about it!' I growled.
' forgive me willow' was all he said before I saw nothing but darkness.

It was dark until I felt something cold hit my face.
Once I spluttered I knew it was water, and the darkness fell away.
But with the lack of darkness came pain.
But this time I wasn't the only one in pain.
I looked around and saw people with contorted faces or hunched over on all fours.
Will it be like this everytime?!
And that's when I felt it.
Something coming out of my skin.
I managed to angle my head enough to see hair growing down my arms and legs.
It was pure white.
And suddenly a flash of violet covered my eyes but it was gone just as fast as it came.
I began to feel less pain and just more movement in my body parts.
I felt my face begin to morph into a snout and I felt my spine grow out a tail.
My nails grew.
And the worst part that came with it all.
The new presence sharing my head.
It had crazy wants and desires.
To be with Carlo... I'm fine with that.
To kill... not fine.
And worst of all... to be alpha.
I felt the wolf begin to control my body more.
It turned to our alpha.
' I accept' I spoke to him.
His wolf form grinned.
In wolf form my father was huge, he had dark brown fur and large Grey eyes.
All of a sudden, he tilted his head up to the now full moon and began to howl, and one by one all the wolves joined, and it was then that I felt a flash of pain, a pain my wolf relished.... we were growing.... and my father was shrinking.
I looked inside of myself at my wolf, and I noticed all my abilities when I looked at her.
They jumped at me in words.
Speed. Stealth. Healing. Elements? What's that.
And then it hit me.... IMMORTALITY.
Before I could hate myself even more I was broken out of my head at the words
'Welcome our new alpha!
And let the ceremony begin!'
I looked to Carlo. He looked as scared as I did.

HEY MY LITTLE MOONS!!!!!

I'm sorry I'm sorry!!!
This book is over I'm sorry. I'll begin work on the sequel not yet but eventually.
I know it's a pissy ending but it makes it better for the sequel.
I also noticed that these last few chapters have been quite M15+ but I don't remember saying this book was G so I hope that's cool.
Trust me sometimes it's as awkward to write those scenes as it is to read them.
Anyways I hope you have a good new year and I'll be back with my new Book ' Similar Borders' in a few weeks maybe longer!!
** here is the sequel cover!!**

Anyways I hope you have a good new year and I'll be back with my new Book ' Similar Borders' in a few weeks maybe longer!! ** here is the sequel cover!!**

Have a lovely new year and don't Forget to
Vote, comment, enjoy!

Ended 08/01/17