14. Surprising eachother..

Hi readers. How are you all? So here I am with an update even before 50 votes. But I am upset, isn't not good at all to get at least 50 votes. Please let me know how you want it. That would help us to improve.

************************************
Mayuri POV:

The life is a wonder. It will make you cry, at the same time. It will make you smile. It pushes you down so that you will pick up yourself and learn what life is about. I am happy that my life is the same. I know that now there are more complications. But I have a great hope that at the end I will be happy.

While I am thinking of my first kiss that I shared yesterday with the love of my life, I got a call from uncle.

" Hello uncle, how are you? " I asked him.

" Hello dear. I am fine. How are you? " he asked while I sensed something else.

" Uncle, are you fine? " I asked him.

" Ya. Why did you ask that? " he said still sounding low.

" Nothing. I felt like something is wrong? " I told him.

" May be because we both are missing you. " he said making me smile.

" Both? " I asked him knowing the answer.

" Yes. Your husband is going nuts. He doesn't want to eat anything else other than your food. He left office without eating. " he said. I gasped. Old Jai is back again.

" Uncle, I am coming back today. Don't tell him. I want to surprise him. " I said thinking of what I planned for him.

" Sure dear. He will be very happy to see you back. " he said. We spoke for a while then I went down to inform my parents that I want to back to my home. It feels so good to say MY HOME.

" Dear, why so early.? Stay for two more days. We couldn't even spend quality time with you. " my dad said.

" Dad, there is a lot of work at office. And also during bhai engagement I will stay here. So it's better if I go now. " I said reasoning with him.

" I think she is right. Let her go now. And also she is missing her Jai. " bhai said. I hit him while blushing at his comment. After our little moment, I left for office and I sent my bags to home directly. When I reached office, I saw Depali working on my system. What is she doing on my system.? How did she know the password.? I went there as soon as possible.

" Hey Mayuri. So finally you came. " she said.

" Yup. I did. What are you doing on my system? " I asked looking at the screen.

" It's not only your system anymore. It's mine too. " she says. I didn't gave a damn to her. Then I made sure she didn't saw any of our wedding photos.

I started working, while she is busy with her makeup kit. Now I understood why she is being replaced. While I was busy in work, I got a call from Jai. Soon a smile formed on my lips. But vanished as I noticed Depali. Soon I picked up the call.

" Be in my office. " that is what he said. Why is he rude to me now. I thought, and walked in with files.

" May I come in sir. " I said. Yes. I got the reply. Pushing the door away I walked in.

" Sir, the work is almost done. Presentation is ready for tomorrow. Only one more design is left to do. It will be done today. " I said without looking at him. I mean I was looking at files. I didn't notice his stare at me.

" What? " I asked snapping him out.

" Nothing. Do you even realise that you have been not going to college for a week now. " he said. OMG.