23. Life without you is nothing...

Hi guys,

I want to dedicate this chap to RomanticCrap and AasthaIcha.

Guys, check out their works.

************************************

Mayuri POV:

After Aman left the house. I didn't feel that everything is fine. I didn't know what it is. I thought he is up to something. I didn't know what I can do. So I called up Jai.

" Hello wife, already missing me. " he said as soon as he picked up the call.

" Jai, " I said worriedly.

" What's wrong. Are you alright? Why you sound so low. " he questioned me with concern.

" No. I am fine. Nothing happened to me. But Bhai.... " I explained him the situation.

" Okay I will trace his phone signals. Where are you now? " he asked.

" At Icha's place. " I said.

" Okay be there. I will take care of everything. Don't worry and don't tell anyone. Okay?" he said.

" Okay. I trust you. Bye. " I said.

" Bye. And I promise I won't break your trust. " he said. After that I felt relieved. I went to Icha room.

" You are such an idiot. " I scolded her.

" I know I am one. " she said.

" So now what you want to do? " I asked her.

" What do you mean? " she asked.

" Okay straight to the point. You hurt my brother. So you have to make it up to him. " I said.

" I know. I should. But how. What shall I do? " she asked.

" Icha shall I ask you something? You should be honest. " I asked her.

" Okay. But you know I am honest. " she said.

" Icha, for the past few days, the revelations of all the truths is driving me crazy. To build up trust on you back will take time. " I said honestly.

" I know I can understand. I will be honest. Ask me. " she said.

" Do you love him? " I asked.

" Whom? " she back fired me.

" You stupid. Who else my brother? " I asked.

" Oh sorry. I don't know if I am his worth, Mayu. " she said.

" That's not my question. " I said sternly.

" Okay. To be Frank. I love him. The way he took the blame on him. He first said that it's OUR baby. He never made me feel that he wouldn't love my child. Yes I love him. But I don't deserve his love for sure. " she said.

" I swear to god. If you weren't carrying my niece or nephew. I would be attending your death ceremony if you say one more time that you are not worth him. See, I know that you took stupid decision of falling in love with a wrong person. I know that you feel bad now. But Icha everyone does mistakes. But even after you known that you did a mistake and if you don't try to correct it then that us the biggest mistake. So are you ready to fix it? " I asked her.

" What do you mean? How can I do that? " she asked.

" I have a perfect plan. " I said.

************************************