15. Love Is In Air....

Hi everyone. I know I am soon. I miss Jai and Mayuri. I miss you guys. So I am back with a new update. It is going to be a short one. But I hope you will like it.

I want to dedicate this chap to gubbar97 for the lovely pic she made for my story.

************************************
Jai POV:

With sweet songs of birds which are making their way into my ears, I woke up. This might be the best sleep I had after many days. I saw Mayu sleeping peacefully on my heart. She looks so beautiful while she is sleeping. I would love to have this scenery everyday of my life. I kept staring at her. I caressed her cheeks which as soft as cotton. I couldn't resist from placing a kiss there.

" I don't know what you are doing to me

" I don't know what you are doing to me. But I am pretty sure that I feel so happy and good to be with you this way. I would love to spend every morning this way waking up next to you. But I don't know whether I deserve you or not.? Whether love can happen twice in reality.? " I said to sleeping beauty.

Seriously, I am loving the way my life is now. But I don't know how long it will last. I kissed her crown and went to get ready for office. I got out of her grip carefully making sure that I am not disturbing her.

I went into washroom and ran cold water over my warm body to get rid of all thoughts and fears.

************************************
Mayuri POV:

When I heard him saying that he is happy with me, my heart cried in happiness. But it didn't last long after hearing his last words. Yes, I heard him speaking to me. I woke up the moment his lips made a dance on my cheeks. As soon as I lost his warmth and heard the sound of shower, I opened my eyes and sat on the bed hugging my knees to my chest.

" Lovely husband, I will make sure that this will also long. I will not give up on us so soon. Yes, love can happen twice. I love you. I will give you the time and space but I will not leave your side. " I thought to myself. I got out of the bed and went down to get some bed coffee for us. By the time I came back to room, he was in closet. I placed the coffee on the table and went into washroom to get myself ready.

************************************

Jai POV:

I came out of the closet and was welcomed by a empty bed. But I saw coffee on the table and a note near it.

Life is like a ball in cricket, if we have a will power we can make it fly in the direction we want it to, the range and also we can decide destination.

Never give up on it. Do what your heart says to. Not what your mind asks to. Because you will find true answers to your questions in your ♥.
Good morning.

She is too good. Is she a mind reader or something? Where is she? When I was thinking about her. I heard the shower and smiled at myself. She never fails to surprise me. I thought I will have coffee with her. So I took out my lap to do some work as we have a big presentation today for which she worked a lot. When I was engrossed into my system. I heard the door knob opened.

Then, I saw Mayu walking out the closet with wet hairs, water running down her face to neck. She looks stunning even in simple dress. She wore a formal dress, I suppose because of the presentation.

She went near the mirror and started to dry her hair

She went near the mirror and started to dry her hair. I just lost myself while staring at her. I came out of my fantasy world when few water drops dripped on my face. I don't know what got into me. I went to her and turned her to me at once. She was shocked at my action. We just kept staring at each other. I was again lost into those beautiful eyes. Slowly my eyes shifted to her rosy lips, which I took into mine soon.

This kiss was too slow with a lot of passion. I felt the softness of her lips against my rough ones. As our lips were doing a romantic dance, she didn't let me in. I took a chance and pinched her, when she gasped I made my way. We don't how long were we like that. Finally for the sake of air we parted, which clearly I didn't wanted to.

" Good morning. " she said looking down. And the she placed her forehead on my chest.

" If all my mornings are going to be like this, then it is too good. " I said hugging her. She hit me.

" Ooch. That hurts. " I said. We laughed. Then she looked at the coffee table.

" You didn't had coffee. " she said.

" I thought I will have it with my lovely wife here, who by the way is not letting me go. " when I said she realised that she is holding me tightly.

" By the way I don't mind staying like this all the day. " I said pulling her back.

" Yup husband. But we have a presentation. And for this we have all our lives. " when she said that my smile faded. I don't know. Happiness never lasts with me too long. She saw me frowning. She kissed my cheeks taking me by surprise.

" It will last. " she said. Those three words, that made my heart dance with happiness.

" Let's go. We are getting late. " she said and we parted and did have our breakfast and went to office. The rude with her was also good.

As we reached the office, she got down and went in. I went to park my car. As I entered office, I heard some screams. I walked that way to see what is happening. I saw my employees gathered and Mayu was in between all of them, then I saw Depali shouting at her. When I went near to her, I heard

" You are gold digger. How many people did you fool around? "

What the hell?

To be continued.

************************************

Hey guys. Hope you liked the chap

So, are Jai fears going to come true? Or Mayu will not let them to come true.?

What is Depali talking about.? Please let me know through your comments.

Please do vote and comment.

Next chap after 50 votes.

Your

Mayuri