Airport

I awoke to y/n racing around wildly, and freezing.
"Kitten, what're you doing?" I said propping myself up with one arm, and the other rubbing the sleep from my eyes. I squinted at her swiftly moving figure.
"My flight leaves in less than three hours. Sorry I woke you." I pulled myself up, and grabbed a pair of sweatpants the nightstand by my bed, and pulled them around my waist. She was packing a few electronics into a carry on. I smirked as she finished, her breathing a sigh of relief that she had finished her packing. I stepped up to her, and held her close, placing my forehead on hers and smirking wildly as I looked her over. She had a pair of fishnet tights on, torn black denim shorts, a BVB tank on, a blood red and black flannel around her waist, and a silk fedora with ringlet curls.
"Well don't you look amazing, for the airport." She giggled a little. Lately I found myself making sure there wasn't a moment she felt that she wasn't simply gorgeous. Mainly because it was always true.
"I'm meeting the chairman there, he wants help with lighting for the venue." She was smiling excitedly, and I couldn't help the twinge of jealousy that he had at least twenty hours of her all to himself. I assumed he'd be flying with her in the private jet.
"That's great." I tried to sound excited for her, but knew I was failing miserably. I'd always been so great at controlling my emotions (except for anger), but around her it all seemed to just fly out like a hormonal teen.
"James, you have nothing to worry about. Hey, be excited for your actual birthday in a couple days, then a couple days after I'll be back." She was so reassuring that it actually made me feel better. I kissed her lips lightly.
"I know. What I don't know is how I'm going to make it a week without you!" I ran my hands down her body, "Especially after last night." We connected our lips again, and I tried to deepen the kiss, but Sebastian had to walk in.
"Sorry to interrupt, but I need your bags, Senpai. If you want to come to the airport with us, to see her off, you might want to get ready, Boss." I looked into the mirror, and knew what he meant.
"Exciting night, huh?" He broke into laughter, and I turned around to see the deep red marks blanketing my back. She came up behind me and started tracing the scratch marks.
"Oh, most definitely." She pressed her lips gently into my cheek. I smirked, and I pulled her into another kiss. We broke apart soon after, because Sebastian cleared his throat. I glared at him, but y/n just laughed lightly.
"Sebby's right, you should get dressed. Unless you're staying here." She went to hand her bag over to Sebastian, and I grabbed a grey Westwood, a black tie, and a white handkerchief, and quickly got changed. I slicked my hair back, and shaved quickly. I would probably meet this guy, and as James Moriarty, I had a reputation to uphold. Plus I needed to be sure he would be too scared to try anything. I exited, and smiled at the woman in front of me.
"Ready to go, James?" She turned around and looked me over, having to bite her bottom lip. Damn, that was sexy. We stood for a few minutes before I tucked my hands in my pockets, and sauntered over to her.
"Obviously!" I sang dramatically, and she smiled, stifling laughter. She was just... Breath taking. She hadn't put a lot of thought into the outfit, but the pale-ghostly white lipstick, with matching pearl eyeshadow, and black winged eyeliner made it spectacular. I wrapped an arm around her, and guided her to the car. The ride was uneventful, both of us trying to keep our appearance up. She was a little nervous, it was absolutely obvious.
"You okay, kitten?" Her figure shook, and leg was hopping up and down.
"I'm fine, just a little nervous." She seemed to be trying to calm herself. I put my hand on her leg, and smiled softly at her.
"I know you will." She smiled back, and put her hand on mine.
"We're here." Sebastian stated, and I realized that we had less than an hour left together, and I pecked her lips quickly, and looked at her longingly. She hadn't even left yet, and I was missing her. What was happening to me? Oh yes, I was in love. Wow. Never thought I'd here myself say that. Sebastian took her bags from the back, and she grabbed her carry on. I wiped lipstick from my lipsWe had previously decided that her being on my arm wasn't a good idea. Well, actually, her and Sebastian decided it was what was best for my reputation, but I honestly didn't care. I wanted to hold her, memorize every detail I could get, from the scent of her perfume to the feel of her skin on my finger tips, everything. 'It's just a week. Plus, you can torture someone if you get bored. Perfect.' I knew it wasn't true, but it settled my nerves. I put my hands in my pockets, and Sebastian opened the door. I pulled my hand from my pocket, and grabbed her hand, and squeezed it once, before returning my hand to it's prior place, and exited the vehicle, waiting for her her. She stepped out and I saw that same longing look in her eyes that were in mine. We got her checked in, and I escorted her all the way to where she'd be boarding. She stood eagerly waiting, nervous, excited, and overall terrified. I just watched her, thinking about how different she was from every other human on the planet. As other normal people passed, it showed just how outstanding she was. I could tell everyone's life at a glance, but looking at her, I knew so little staring at her. She was just different in general. She kept everything so close to her, locked away, but she wore her heart on her sleeve. I looked around to make sure no one was looking, before stealthily slipping her hand in mine, and giving it another reassuring squeeze. She smiled to me, and I returned it, glad just to be able to memorize the soft feel of her hand in mine. It was worth the risk. I noticed a man towards the sidelines of the entryway who looked oddly familiar. He looked around and smiled when he noticed us. I slipped her hand from mine and realized who this man was. He was Magnussen, no not the original, just the one who took his place, taking his name along with it. This time, he was smarter, better. I never feared the original Magnussen, but this man, this man I did. He walked calmly over to us, and I looked unamused at him, as I rose, hands calmly in my pockets. The man seemed to ignore me, and turned to the beauty I was previously sitting next to.
"You must be TheBlackQueen, I was worried you weren't going to show, then I noticed your shoes. So, you know Mr. Moriarty?" He spoke calmly and swiftly, hopping topics to find out the relationship. He couldn't do anything to me, but he could to her. That's almost be worse.
"Ah, yes. Magnussen. How wonderful to see you again. Y/n here is my top hacker. Just came to see her off." I could tell he was taken aback by the statement, but she seemed fine with it.
"Yes, I am TheBlackQueen, it is wonderful to meet you face to face, Mr. Magnussen." She shook his hand, but instead of shaking it back, he brought it to his lips and kissed it. I wanted to shoot him, but I remained calm, knowing he was looking for a way in.
"Why, they said you were phenomenal, but I assumed they were only talking about your skills, not your looks, too." My kitten seemed to recognize what he was doing, and smiled sweetly.
"Why, thank you, Mr. Magnussen. Though, I do take personal pride in my skill set. I believe that's why Mr. Moriarty hired me in the first place. You know how sentiment can ruin people in our line of work." She stated it as if it was obvious, and she was right. Okay, so only for most of it. But she was right about sentiment ruining people like us. So, I kept my cool, and just hummed a 'yes', pretending to be absolutely bored.
"So, why are you here, Moriarty? I know curiously killed the cat, but this is just rich." He was trying to be sly.
"As you can imagine, I'm one with very high maintenance, and as you know, I always have the best. Of everything. So it isn't exactly a walk in the park letting the best hacker leave, even for just a week. Especially when the rest are simply nothing compared to her skills. Terrible, a shame, really. We should get you a trainee when you return, pet." It pained me speaking like that, but Magnussen seemed to give up on finding any link between me and the American Beauty next to me. I even used the little name I referred to most of my employees as. He was a great deal younger than Magnussen, and had the same hairstyle as Scotty, but was blonde. He couldn't be much older than 24, and he had the same beady eyes as the original. Right now they were surveying y/n in a way that the original Magnussen would've. This one was known to be a little more respectful towards women, but the original often would over-survey a woman he found attractive, and he stopped. Multiple times. Bloody hell, I just wanted to punch him.
"I suppose you're right, but I'd be disappointed just to have to see such a lovely specimen of a woman go." Her cheeks stung pink. Did she find him attractive? No. This was ridiculous. It's just a compliment. 'But she receives those all the time, and never once has this happened. Except with you. You see how this is turning out, right?' The voice inside my head fought. She wouldn't do that. She loves me, right?
'But is she content with the fact you "can't" love her?' The voice had a point, but I had to ignore it for now. Drown your sorrows in Scotch later, deal with Magnussen, now.
"That's what Sebastian keeps saying. While I notice how physically appealing she is, you people should learn to keep better control of yourselves. It truly is pitiful. It's like dealing with the Original all over again." I sang, adding a small smirk. The man's face brushed with anger before it was flushed back down. He wasn't near as terrifying as y/n. Not too long ago, he was the only thing I had to fear, and when he got mad, it semi-scared me. seeing
y/n mad made him look like a cupcake. He turned his focus back to her.
"So, My Dear, any ideas so far?" I hated how he was flirting with her. It was pitiful. Wasn't it? He stepped closer to her, and was slightly taller than me. He looked down at her, and that's when it happened. His pupils bloody dilated! How dare he? It took everything in me to calm down, it's not his fault, she is very lovely. I didn't know what was worse, the fact that it happened, or that she giggled right when it did.
"Yes, of course." They started talking about lighting fixtures, and she suggested she could hack the lighting company, and they wouldn't have to pay for it. He was ecstatic about the idea. I jumped in after they were done, and it was just to be sure.
"So, where will you be staying, Magnussen?" He better not say what I think he's going to.
"I'll be in the room adjacent to Miss. L/n's." That meant there'd be a door connecting the rooms. Damnit. This seemed like news to her.
"Well, isn't that a development? I trust she'll come back unharmed, I'd hate to lose one of the more important parts of my operation." Magnussen knew what I was implying, and he simply smirked at my comment.
"I guess I'll have to, with your level of control, she should be just fine." I hated him. Though, the original would've been worse, he wouldn't care. He'd already have kissed her or something, and he would've noticed the dilation that happens when I see her. This man hadn't even looked at my eyes, and was a bit scared of me. At least I had that going for me. We talked for awhile, and then everything was worse.
"Yes, Mr. Moriarty is quite terrifying, if I must say." Usually the comment would've made a sinister smile pull onto my face. The use of my last name was already stabbing my heart over and over, but that was it. It was like she had dipped it in scotch before stabbing it again. Did she actually fear me, or was this part of the act? It's all a part of the act. It's all a part of the act. It's all- Oh, screw it. It hurts. Luckily,
"Jet for Magnussen, and L/n, boarding now."
"Well, that's our cue!" She sang, reminding me of myself. Maybe I had just as much of an effect on her as she had me. She ran up to Sebastian and gave him a quick hug, and he wrapped his arms softly around her.
"Bye, Sebby!" I hated this. She would nod a goodbye or something to me. Sebastian had one final reminder of her.
"See you in a week, Senpai!" He laughed, but I knew this hurt him just as much as it did me. They separated.
"So are they..?" Magnussen asked, and it stung, not that I'd let him know that.
"No, Sebastian's girlfriend is currently getting her work done. They're simply friends." I knew what he was asking for. If she had a boyfriend, he would've came to see her off. If Sebastian wasn't, and I 'wasn't', then she didn't have one.
"What a shame." It was obvious he was smirking. I wanted to stab him where it hurt. She walked back to us, and I could tell that she wanted me to hold her just as much as I wanted to.
"If I may sir?" I looked at her in confusion, and she wrapped her arms around me.
"Thank you for allowing me to go. I apologize, I am still American." I cleared my throat uncomfortably, but secretly was memorizing every touch she gave me. This was perfect, man, she was a genius. She pulled away and I had to look away to keep from kissing her.
"Don't do that again. If you weren't so important, I'd have you skinned." She giggled slightly.
"Yeah, I know. But I am important, so you can't." I could tell she had a proud smile.
"I can't believe you did it Senpai!" He huffed, "Fine, here's your money." He handed her 500 pounds, and I raised a brow at him, unamused.
"You made a bet that could've gotten her skinned? I'm impressed, but I may skin you, now." I stated, still pretending to be unamused.
"Yep, and I won." She teased, punching him in the shoulder.
"We really should be going, let me and that for you." He grabbed her bag, and started moving towards the plane. She made sure he was out of earshot, and he wasn't looking, before pecking my cheek.
"I love you. See you soon." She ran to catch up. I watched her go, a small smile plying on my lips.
"Smart plan, Moran." I put my hands back into my pockets. He smirked.
"I didn't want to get the jealous-anger from you later. Figured that would do the trick, though it was her idea." I smiled knowing she was still the smartest person I'd ever met.
"Yeah, I figured that much." It was wistful, but it took everything I had not to sing-song it. She gave us a small wave goodbye. I waved back, before she got on. Sebastian turned to leave, but I didn't budge.
"He so much as touches her, and Sherlock won't be the only one to have shot Magnussen." I snapped, before turning on my heal. Sebastian smirked, and nodded.
"I'll have to exile you for a few minutes, then." We laughed and exited the airport, and I immediately got on my phone, searching for it. There. She had taken my phone a while back, and started to take selfies. At the time I was a little peeved, but I never got rid of them. I couldn't. Then I noticed something new... In the middle of my camera roll.
"I know you miss me. Even if you don't want to admit it. I love you." It was a small photo, and it was taken from the airport, but was somehow from three months ago. I knew she had done this.
"I love you, too." I whispered to the photo.