Day 3

-Y/n's POV-
I woke up with mascara stained cheeks, and memories of James. What a jerk! I hate him! 'No, you don't.' That sweet Irish voice sang. Now he's in my head, too? Gah! Alright, whatever. Yep, I love him, but he can be such a pain sometimes! Though, I did know this coming in, I mean it's like playing with fire, so beautiful, but it can burn. Bzzzz.

From James;
Good Morning, just wanted to wish you luck today, and ask how things are? Make any new friends? Hm? Meet ex-lovers? New ones, maybe?
~JM

Is he really accusing me of trying to cheat on him?! That insufferable-!

From Sebby;
Sorry about Boss, there was a chat box on the live cast yesterday, and he learned somethings, mainly that you get a new 'lover' every year at this thing, and that people 'ship' you with that Joker guy. He was a wreck last night, and still happens to be 'drunk'. He literally drank half the bar.
-Moran

Oh. Well, I guess there's an excuse, but in still getting payback on him.

From You;
James, calm yourself. I have a boyfriend, I'm not exactly looking for guys to break hearts, alright? And seriously? YOU are talking to ME about cheating? Insufferable child. LOL
-TheBlackQueen

From You;
Alright, but I'm hacking the video feed later, make sure resistance is 100% and James doesn't know in advance, aright?
-TheBlackQueen

That should teach him. He really could be a moron sometimes, but oh well. I began getting ready, pulling a pair of black leggings on, then remembered the Harley Quinn thing we were doing, so I pulled on my 'Daddy's little monster' shirt (don't ask why I have it, it's a really long story), and a pair of shorts that were half-red, and half-blue dyed denim. I threw my hair up into the same pigtails as yesterday, but washed the red (which was more of a pink now) out of the left side of my hair, and put blue instead. I did the left eyeshadow the same blue, and the rights side red, before adding a blood red lipstick. I pulled a black leather jacket on, and my combat boots. I looked pretty great. I quickly checked my messages.

From Sebby;
The hell did you say to him?!
-Moran

From James;
ARE YOU SERIOUS? THIS IS FOR WORK AND NOTHING BUT! WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO SAY? 'YEAH, GO AHEAD AND SLEEP WITH SOME BLOODY MALE MODEL' OR 'NO I WILL NOT CARE IF YOU FALL FOR ANOTHER GUY, SURE GO AHEAD'?
~JM

Okay, so maybe I was a little harsh... Wait, was he. . . Jealous? Yeah I knew people have been wanting me and Jackson together for quite some time, but he wasn't really my type. He wanted to stand out like a sore thumb, and would do anything to, even when it was ridiculous. James was the same way, don't get me wrong, but he liked to do so subtly, expensive cologne, Westwood suits, that sort of thing. Dying your hair green, and getting a 'J' tattoo? Yeah, that's too far.

From You;
A-I don't like him, and never will! We're friends. You need to cool it. B-You can't even feel comfortable with me going to a group lunch, because one guy is there. James, I love you, but you are seriously being ridiculous.
-TheBlackQueen

That should do it. He needs to understand I'm his girlfriend, not his property. The moment he did that, all of this would be over.

From James;
I know, I know. I'm sorry, it's just... I'm me. I don't know how this works...
~JM

Well, it was a start. At least he apologized, and explained his side of things. To be honest, it was kind of sweet, I mean, he's only upset because he's afraid to lose me, really. I texted back a reassuring message, and grabbed my computer bag. When I got to the venue, I had to immediately take my place. My headlining performance went off without a hitch, and everyone absolutely loved all the dark, crazy colour scheme, and crazy special affects. We had a small intermission, where I mainly spoke with my fellow presenters, all of us in complete fan gear, looking very suicide-squad-y. Jackson decided we should all go to a local pub this evening, and we all agreed it would be fun. Then came time for my seminar. My example was the Australian government weapon's program, and I explained how to cross IP's and set main routers, and fool them instantly. I showed a couple different tactics, and people started asking me to do one as a show-off.
"Well, what should I hack?" I was very polite, but honestly I already knew what I'd be hacking. I stood on the stage in front of everybody, while Jackson and Andrew decided to drop in to watch.
"The CIA Top secret files!"
"That'd be too easy, do MI-6's!"
"Wait! Wait! Can you try hacking James Moriarty's Network?!?!" There it was. Bingo. Everyone gasped, like that was some impossible feat, and to be honest, it kinda was. I did set up the security system, so it is nearly impossible. I may not even be able to.
"I can totally try!" I pretended as if I had no clue what to expect, but I would have to actually try. This would be difficult. I plugged in some of my other laptops, and an extra security router, and began typing. People stared in amazement as I bypassed the first level of security. The second. Third. Almost there. Fourth gate unlocked... And.... I was in.
"What would you guys like to see?" I smirked at my accomplishment.
"Ooh, can we see his video feed? I want to know what Mr. I'm-So-Bad does in his free time!" I clicked a few buttons, directing myself to the camera feed. I started in his kitchen, nothing, his room, nothing, his office, maybe? Nothing. I finally got to the living room. My heart physically broke. Shirtless, with a pair of sweatpants on, was James. Only, he was on top of one, Ms. Jewel Calphy, in nothing but a pair of MY shorts, and a bra. They were in an intense make-out session, one he was clearly in charge of. Andrew's jaw hit the floor, before he looked like he was going to murder James. Sebastian came running in, and looked worried.
"Sir! We're being hacked!" He was out of breath, and James immediately shot up, and was in total disbelief.
"That's impossible!" He started heading to his office, and I quickly covered my tracks. I used the cameras to follow them.
"What are they hacking?" He asked as he sat at his computer, looking fine as ever.
"Wow, never knew he was that hot!" A girl in the third row exclaimed.
"But he's using Ms. Calphy, maybe if you ever become useful, he'll sleep with you!" Her friend joked, and I could feel myself breaking as I stoically stared at the screen.
"The video feed, sir." I cut it out there. I couldn't see any more of that perfect woman, with James. Her lipstick on his face, I couldn't do it. Worst part was, he was actually enjoying it. It no longer appeared to be because of the job, it appeared he liked it. Her. Whatever. My phone rang. I checked the caller ID.