Day 1

-3rd Person POV, Following y/n-
The hotel room was amazing, nothing compared to your home, but it was a nice change in scenery. Magnussen had been very suggestive on the plane, and even more flirtatious. You checked your messages the moment you woke up, the bright light temporarily blinding you, causing you to grimace.

From James;
How're you?
~JM

You smiled at the message, but realized it was from last night, and you had more from him.

From James;
Good morning, Kitten.
~JM

You bit your bottom lip to restrain from smiling like an idiot, but you were failing miserably. You could literally hear him saying it, in that rough, grave, tired Irish accent he had every morning. You were about to respond before you realized you had more from him...

From James;
Are you alright?
~JM

That's odd. Why wouldn't you be? You noticed some from Sebastian, as well.

From Sebby;
Boss is worried, please message him.
-Moran

You continued reading your missed messages. He was worried about you? That's actually kind of sweet...

From James;
Kitten? Okay, very funny. Please be okay? For me? My Queen, please answer now!
~JM

You could hear the sing-song of his voice, but had to work to imagine the urgency in it. It sounded really adorable in your head.

From Sebby;
If you have a heart at all, you need to message him back. He's scaring me. Please. Respond.
-Moran

Okay, what was James doing, now? You started to worry, but continued on.

From Miya;
Message him back! He's your bloody boyfriend! You're lucky to have him! Message him back! PLEASE?! He's scaring us!
-Princess Miya Lanie

Even Miya was messaging you?! This couldn't be good. Your phone buzzed, and you received another text.

From James;
Kitten? I miss you, please tell me you aren't mad at me! I'm sorry I couldn't exactly show a lot of affection yesterday, I really wanted to! I'm sorry!.. I miss you...
~JM

You immediately responded. You couldn't help at giggle at how desperate the message sounded.

From You;
James, different Timezones, remember? I was asleep. I'm just fine, yes I am alright, and I'm not mad at you, I understand. I miss you, too.
~TheBlackQueen

Now to message Sebastian back.

From You;
You probably should've reminded him of the time difference. Lol, how bad was it?
~ TheBlackQueen

You set your phone down, and started getting ready. You took a shower last night, so you just pulled out your black blouse, deep purple blazer, and black skinny jeans. Your phone buzzed three times.

From Sebby;
Damnit! I could've avoided all this?! He was about to send an army. A literal army. He nearly shot me when I told him he was over reacting.
-Moran

From James;
Oh... Oopsies!
~JM

You giggled at his childish behavior, and read the next message from Sebastian.