Affairs and Broken Pieces.

-Moriarty's POV-
Memories of the night before came flooding back, and I smiled. I felt my little kitten stir next to me, and looked down to see her tiredly looking at me. I kissed her forehead, still holding her with one arm, the other cradled my head.
"Isn't this the part where you kick me out and tell me to call you Moriarty?" She joked, and her sweet laugh sounded tired and forced.
"Nope. Id never do that to you." I sang, and her eyes twinkled. Boy, if Father was right about one thing, it was that she was gorgeous. Her hair was messed up, and her face had smears of makeup, but she could still make any man fall for her in a second.
"What's today?" She asked slowly turning to face the clock.
"Tuesday, I believe." I looked over to the clock, 5:12. She got up, and I looked at her bare body, seeing a purple bruise on her lower collar bone. I smirked, and got up. I walked past the mirror and stopped dead in my tracks. I looked at my reflection, and turned so my back was facing it as I pulled my boxers and slacks back on. Deep, red scratches blanketed the skin on my back, but I had light purple bruises all over. I didn't even remember her touching some of the areas. One was clearly visible, just under my jaw.
"I think you may have gotten carried away, my dear." I commented, and she turned to me, smirking wildly. I saw the same craziness in her eyes that moment as I usually had.
"What? Are you complaining?" She walked to right in front of me, challenging me even though she stood nearly four inches lower than me, if not, more. I stood over her.
"With you? Why I'd never!" I defended, pulling my arms around her waist, giving her a light kiss. 'Stayin' Alive' rang from my phone, and I groaned, but she just laughed. I picked it up, and answered it, not even looking at the caller ID.
"Hi, Moriarty here, call later, I'm busy." I snapped, and went to hang up before the person on the other side of the line answered.
"With work or my future wife?" Scotty. Great. I covered the receiver.
"Y/n, please excuse me, it's an old friend." She didn't believe me, but left the room much the same.
"She's not YOUR future wife, Scotty." I snapped in response.
"Oh, so you are with her? Well, that's good, I'll just come get her, then." That was what hit the worst.
"You come within ten feet of my property, and I'll have you ssssssskinned!" I was angry, and he could tell.
"Dear brother, I wasn't talking about today! I'll come another day, and simply sweep her off her feet. She'll love me, they all do in the end." He wasn't lying. Every woman he'd ever met, no matter how much they wanted to kill him at the start, fell head over heals for Scotty. The thought of my girlfriend, of y/n, just being another one of those; well, it brought the stabbing feeling back. I should really figure what that's about. This was soon made worse.
"I can already picture it. She has a very nice shape, wonder what she likes." I was going to kill Scotty.
"She's not a bloody toy!" Y/n came back in when she heard me shouting. She calmly walked up to me, and snatched my phone. I didn't have time to react, and she didn't say anything to me. I reached to take it back, and she sent me a glare saying, 'don't you even dare', and I backed off. She covered the phone receiver.
"What did he say?" It was less of a question, and more of a command. I looked away in response.
"Bloody hell, James!" She snapped. She lifted the phone to your ear, and cleared her throat.
"So I'm guessing you'd know, Dear brother?" She could fool anyone, couldn't she? She gave a low hum to signify 'yes', and it sounded just like me. I was truly impressed.
"Aw, so what does she like then? Of course it's simple to assume what I mean, unless your truly as dumb as I remember." Her eyes burned.
"Oh, I'm sure he could, but sadly, James is put on suspension currently." Scotty didn't even reply.
"Suspension, really?" I knew I sounded five, but 'suspension'?
"Yes; you lied to me, and you have suspension until after I get off the phone." I kicked the carpet.
"I'm the king." I muttered. She smirked, and kissed my cheek.
"I know, but you care for me, and know what'll happen if you upset me." I rolled my eyes, and Scotty decided to chime in.
"Well, well, well. If it isn't the beauty, herself. And she has complete control over the beast? That won't last long." She put the phone on speaker.
"You listen to me, and you listen good, you arrogant jerk. I can and will take down your entire world. You asked what I liked earlier, Scotty, well let me tell you. It isn't you. It will never be you. I like James, and chocolate. Actually, I love both of those things, so man up and accept that it will never happen!" Her voice was calm and cold, but the very last sentence was forceful. I could tell Scotty was speechless, heck, I was speechless. She ended the call, clearly still pissed. Damn, that is sexy. 'Did you seriously just think that, James? Did you seriously just use your first name?' Yes. I did, and I had.
"What the bloody-" She started shouting.
"Uh-uh-uh, we agreed no shouting." I ticked my finger side to side, and pouted. This pissed her off more. She typed on my phone, fingers pounding each letter, despite there not being any buttons.
"You need, a divine intervention. To live a life from a new perspective!" She started and ended the music there, and sang to the song perfectly.
"Better." I stated simply. I put my arms on her waist, and looked at her. I hit the play button.
"What a great idea, I'll live my life from a new perspective." She considered how I sang, and gave me a small, almost minuscule, smile. She turned it off.
"So, time for work?" She was still upset.
"Yes. Remember my father's number?"
"If you want me to hack it, that's already done. My computer is working on decoding his files." I was amazed, though I really shouldn't be.
"Well, you do what you do best, but I have a hit." I kissed her hairline. She smiled lightly.
"Don't go replacing me, now." She laughed, God her laugh. It made everything around me melt away until it was just me and her. She turned to leave.
"So? I'm on the same level as chocolate, am I?" She turned around and gave me a 'seriously' face. I smirked.
"No." She snapped coldly, and I felt my heart sink, she walked up to me.
"Chocolate doesn't compare to MY James Moriarty." She pulled me into a deep kiss, and my hands immediately snapped to her waist. My phone rang, again. She pulled away with a smirk, and I just groaned. I answered, as intended to tell them to leave me alone; but she had already left.
"Jim Moriarty, what can I do for you?" I stated blandly.
"Why Hello, Moriarty. Saw you had a new little pet, or wait, girlfriend is what you refer to her as, isn't it? Not very psychotic of you, falling in love,  truly isn't." Bloody hell. Irene Adler.
"I thought I told you to get lost, and I don't love her! I am a psychopath; I'm incapable!" I snapped.
"So you're cheating on her, because that's the only way I could see you treating her the way you do, but not love her..." I thought about it. She wasn't the first to suggest I was losing my touch, that I was in love.
"Of course I am." My stomach ached.
"Really? Prove it. If you don't; I'm sending the photos of you and your girlfriend to all your current clients." She snapped, and ended the call. Sleep with another woman? Shouldn't be too hard, they fell all over me. I packed up for my hit, and went downstairs.
"Y/n, darling, I'll be home late tonight, don't wait up." I sang as I walked to the door.
"Got it." She called back from her room. My thoughts were on what I was going to do tonight. I had to, didn't want to, no person could make me feel the way y/n did.   Although, I really didn't want that to be the case. Everyone had to know that James Moriarty was not going soft. Even if it was for someone as perfect as The Black Queen. James Moriarty felt no remorse. No love or compassion. He felt absolutely nothing. That's how things had to stay. Even if I really didn't want them to.
Seven hours later (because I'm lazy)...
I stood at the entrance to the club, my suit wasn't my best, but it'd do. I really wasn't trying to impress anyone. I walked confidently in, and I could feel woman's heads turn. Something that almost always happened. Making my way to the bar I had at least three women stopped me, but I dismissed them.
"Scotch... Make it a double." I told the bartender, he nodded and poured my drinks. I downed the first one, and sipped little by little. A dark haired woman started chatting with me, clearly drunk, maybe high. I ordered another double. Maybe I couldn't do this. I put on a confident smirk despite how inside I was cracking. I downed my next two. And the two after that. The woman at some point had sat on my lap, I checked my phone, it was nearly ten o'clock. I took her to a fancier hotel, not my favorite, four stars, close to five. I knew the owner; a good client of mine. He gave us a room for next to nothing. I immediately pinned her to the bed, tearing off her clothing. I kissed her roughly. I had her within five minutes of getting to the room, and yes, I used protection. Not an idiot. That's all I remember, but I assumed I made it home, because I woke up in my bed. I made my way to the kitchen, head pounding. I took some medication, downed a few glasses of water. I had made sure I took a video, so I sent it to Adler. There's her proof. I walked back out to the dining room, where Sebastian was sitting.
"Good morning, Moran." I sang, but my voice was obviously grave. I regretted all of last night. He glared at me in response.
"What?" I snapped. He shook his head and stood up, leaving the kitchen. So, Sebastian had brought me home last night. Wait, where was y/n? I went to check her room, and instead of her, I found the woman from last night. I immediately shit the door, and turned around. I heard y/n coming up the stairs, and I began to freak out. She saw me, and read my mind.
"Yes. I know. Obviously I know." She carried some medication, a glass of water, and a few cold rags. She pushed past me, into her room. She put a rag on the woman's head, the other on her arm. She stood up, and exited the room. I grabbed her wrist.
"Don't touch me." Her voice was cold. I rolled my eyes.
"What the hell is she doing here?" I wanted to apologize, for everything, but I thought it best to hold off.
"Well, she was drunk and high as the Empire State Building, so I brought her here when I picked you up. Now, I have to get her straightened out, and explain what happened to her fiancé, and how she wasn't kidnapped." She didn't look at me at all, and immediately pulled her wrist from my hand. I ran a hand through my hair, and bit the inside of my cheek. That stabbing feeling I usually only felt when she was with another guy, returned. I'd hurt her. Again.
"Y/n! Wait!" I ran after her. She didn't stop, she just went down to the kitchen. I pulled out my phone, I didn't want to yell at her. I pulled up 'Hallelujah' I really needed to listen to something other than Pan!c at the Disco, but right now it had to do. I followed her into the kitchen and played the song.
"Yes, I'm a sinner, stand up, sing hallelujah,
I'll show praise for your body
Stand up, sing hallelujah!
And if you can't stop shaking, lean back,
Let it move right through ya!
Say my prayers,
Say my prayers,
Say my prayers!