*1*

"Rip his face off!"

"Come on, Champ!"

"Kill him!"

Chresanto 'Champ' August ducked when his opponent threw an uppercut his way. He took a few steps back and put his fists back up. He went on the offense and swung towards the huge Hispanic man twice. The first one missed but the second one landed. The man lost his balance falling in the floor.

"One!"

"Two!"

"Three!"

The crowd counts down, waiting to see if the man will regain consciousness and get back up.

When he doesn't, the crown erupts in roars.

"Champ!"

"Champ!"

"Champ!"

Chresanto walks out of the makeshift ring and over to his 'manager.' Craig was originally a pimp but set up fights for Chresanto, as a side job.

"You did great out there, Champ. Let's go and collect this money." Craig say, walking over to a group of men.

"Santo!"

Chresanto turns around to see Rayan, coming his way.

"Hey, baby." Chresanto says. Ray walks up to Chresanto, and caresses his face.

"I hate that you do this." Ray sighs.

"Where are Jay and Elijah?" Chresanto asks, instead of commenting on what Ray said.

"They're at home. Sleeping." Ray answers.

"I'm going to get the money and then we can head home, okay, baby boy?" Chresanto grabs the top of Rays head and kisses it.

"Okay."

Chresanto walks over to Craig and collects the money owed to him for fighting.

Rayan and Chresanto go home. Rayan runs a cold ice bath for Chresanto, while he checks in on Jay and Eli, who were sleeping.

After making sure they were okay, Chresanto gets in the ice bath while Ray sits on the toilet.

"Babe, you should go to sleep. You have work in the morning." Chresanto says.

"I'll go to sleep, when you go to sleep." Ray decides.

Chresanto, knowing it was futile to argue with Ray, relaxes into the bath and loses himself.