Chapter 29: Storm before the calm

Chapter 29: storm before the calm part 1

Chelbell2016:

one of the last two chapters wow I cant believe Soon it will be time for dino thunder.

*Firestorm rangerform*

Courtney's POV:

I was working at storm charges when I heard Dustin yell.

"I can't believe this!" Dustin yelled as he entered Storm Charges with a box of oil in his hand looking ad "I ordered four stroke oil and they gave me this two stroke stuff! Bah! What am I supposed to do with that?"

Kelly, Shane and I laughed at the yellow ranger, as he turned to them and frowned "What's so funny?"

"Forget the oil," Shane smiled, patting his friends shoulder "and pack your bags."

"What? Why? Where are we going?" Dustin asked And we all followed as Kelly led him into the TV room.

"You wanted a freestyle," the older red head told her employee "Well, you're gonna get your chance!"

She handed him a few forms and his eyes went wide as saucers.

"This is for the US action games!" he exclaimed happily "Are you serious?"

Kelly grinned "Yep, and by the way, on the sponsor, write Storm Charges" and she walked away.

Dustin smiled and turned to Shane "Did you know about this?" he asked.

"Im going too!" Shane exclaimed "Skateboarding baby, yeah!"

''What about you Courtney?'' He asked and I sighed.

''Not old enough.'' I stated feeling gloomy.

''Maybe when your old enough I'll help you.'' Kelly said and I beamed at her.

Tori entered. Dustin turned to her "Hey Tor, guess what?"

"Oh, Kelly's sponsoring you to go the US action games in freestyle," the blonde smiled and I couldn't help but giggle.

Dustin deflated "Yeah, how did you know?" he asked.

"She told me this morning," she answered, and then turned to the TV room, seeing me she ran over to sit beside me.

''Hey.'' She said and I returned the greeting.

''Someone is cheery.'' I said motioning to Dustin and she laughed.

A few minutes later Dustin entered again with Blake and Hunter.

"So let me get this straight," the Yellow ranger asked "everyone knew except for me?"

"Yeah," Tori answered with a smile and I nodded.

"Hey, didn't you test today for Roger Hannah?" Dustin asked, hitting Blake's leg "For the Factory Blue sponsorship?"

"Oh yeah," Tori said turning to the Navy ranger, causing me to throw her a smirk and to receive a glare in return how did that go?"

Hunter smirked "There was a photographer there from Dirt Works magazine," he explained "He said he hadn't seen anyone test that fast since McGrath in '91!"

The others smiled and congratulated him "So what's the deal?" I asked curious.

"Well, Factory ride if I want it" Blake smiled.

Dustin frowned slightly "Well, why wouldn't you want it?" he asked.

"Well don't you think we're a little busy around here?" Blake asked.