Chapter 24: Shimazu's return part 2

Chapter 24: Shimazu returns part 2

Chelbell216:

well next chapter and only a few more till this story is finished then its time for Dino thunder. let me know what you think.

*Firestorm rangerform*

Courtney's POV:

We were all standing shocked at the screen that showed the now 3 in 1 wolfblades.

"That is one ugly mutt!" Mickaela commented.

'You know the leash laws in this town need some serious work.'' I told everyone.

''You guys better get out there,'' Cam says looking around at us all ''before it decides to make the federal building into a chew toy.''

We all nodded and fell into formation.

''NINJA STORM! RANGER FORM! HA!''

''THUNDER STORM! RANGER FORM! HA!''

''FIRE STORM! RANGER FORM! HA!''

We all morphed before heading into our zords and going to the battle. When we got there the wolfblades spotted us right away and came running at us to attack us.

''Look out.'' Mickaela said. But it was too late the wind and thunder megazords were knocked to the ground. Then the wolfblades turned and blasted our megazord off of its feet sending us to the ground.

''FIRE BLAST.'' Me and Mickaela used our fire blast to knock the wolf blades away from the megazord and again successfully destroying them.

''Yeah boy,'' Shane said cheering that we had did it. But his victory was short lived as a few seconds later the wolves stood up unharmed. ''OH NO.'' He said and I was shocked. That had always worked.

''NO.'' Hunter shouted.

''Impossible.'' Blake commented.

''This cant be happening.'' Mickaela said in disbelief.

The wolves started to attack us and sent us down. We all managed to get out of there before it got too serious.

*Firestorm rangerform*

While the rangers reappeared at Ninja Ops, the Zords returned to the safety of the Zord bay. "Power Down!" Shane commanded, and the rangers all returned to their Ninja Forms. While Cam checked over the damage of their Zords, the rangers took up refuge on the small table behind them. All of a sudden my phone started ringing and i went into my bedroom to answer it.

Courtney: Hello

Leah: Hey Courtney ive got in touch with the group and we will all be there.

I smiled.

Courtney: OK great I was thinking everyday. One of our favourites, there's enough of us to do the dance and you said uncle rocky said rick will be there so its perfect.

Leah: Yeah ok that's fine.

C: OK bye.

L: Bye

When I got back to the main ops room Cam is starting to address everyone.

"Okay, listen up everybody," Cam announced as he returned from the Zord bay "the Zords should be back online by tomorrow at the latest. But, we're gonna need reinforcements"

Shane looked around at his friends "Well, im open to any suggestions on how to deal with these freaks."

"I have one," Cam stated, turning to his father "Dad, im pretty sure this is a clear case of emergency."