Chapter 1: School attacked

Chapter 1:attack on the academy and the box.

Chelbell2016:

Well first chapter up please if you have any ideas than share I own none of the characters apart from Courtney and mickaela.

####################################################################

Courtney's POV:

Man I'm late again. Sensi koumon is going to kill me. I must be the worst fire ninja to exist ever. I quickly run downstairs to see my dad sitting at his computer.

'Morning sunshine you running late again.' Of course the man before me wasn't my real dad. He adopted me after finding me on his doorstep when I was a few months old but I still seen him as my dad as the only thing I had left of my birth parents was a necklace of a flame and snowflacke together.

Weird I know.

'hahaha very funny what's new.' he laughed along with me but then sighed.' you know it would be easier if you would tell me where it is.'

Now it was my turn to sigh. My dad wasn't aloud to know that I was a fire ninja as that would be breaking the ninja code. When I was forest told of what I can become I laughed out loud. A fire ninja yeah right. But for the last 2 years I have trained under the guidance of sensi koumon and hopefully I will be able to graduate soon and finish high school with my friend Kira Ford.

' don't worry dad I'll be there soon. Besides you carry on worrying you will get old age lines.' he turned to me.

' Now you wouldn't be calling me old would you.' and he reached to grab me. I squealed and ran for the door.

'Bye old man love you.'

####################################################################

I motorebiked it to the academy and chained my bike outside. I had a few hobbies, motocross skateboarding, singing and dancing. When I got to the secret entrance I stepped onto the water and did the signal and went through the portal.

Straight away I knew something was wrong. I could hear screaming coming from my fellow ninjas and someone shoved into me trying to run. I turned towards the woman.'mickaela what's going on.' its lothor he's attacking the school.'

Lothor. WHAT. I ran back towards the school but again I was grabbed by a familiar face.' sensi koumon what is happening.' he shoved a box into my hand and looked at me.

' Courtney there's no time to explain take what's in this box you and mickeala must go to blue bay harbour and find sensi watanabee and his son they will explain what you must do.' I looked at him but before I could say anything I felt a weird sensation overcome me and the only way I could put it was I flamed out and reappeared outside the secret entrance. What the? That's not normal the flaming thing.

Wait where's mikaela. Mickealas sensi koumons daughter and if I was going to find this sensi Watanabe's I would need her help.

####################################################################

ok first chapter up enjoy