Chapter 22: Shane's Karma

Chapter 22: Shane's karma

Chelbell2016:

hi guys next chapter for you only approximately 8 more chapters till this story is finished then i can tart writing:

Courtney Oliver: back to action

which is set in dino thunder. Let me know what you think thanks.

*Firestorm ranger form*

Courtney's POV: 

As me and the rest of the rangers dragged ourselves into ninja ops we felt tired and sore. We have been training for what feels like forever.

''Man i am worked.'' Shane complained as we entered the main area of ninja ops.

Blake nodded his head in agreement. ''Ten mile run, two fight simulations and an obstacle course.'' He went through everything we had to do today.

''Not to mention two hours of hard meditation.'' Mickaela reminded him as we all started sitting down.

''Man you look tired,'' Dustin commented looking at Shane and patting him on the back. ''Training finally getting to you.''

''No I'm not getting a lot of sleep.'' I looked over at Shane to see him rubbing his eyes. ''I keep having this weird dream.''

''You should pay attention to that both my dad and sensei say your dreams can tell you a lot about yourself.'' Mickaela said and she got that sad look she got whenever she thought of her dad.

''Speaking of dad,'' Cam said looking confused ''where is he.'' Tori found a note attached to sensei's hut.

''Check it out,'' she called over and we all approached her ''Rangers, I have gone on a meditation retreat to reflect on and recharge my inner ninja, in my absence please enjoy a well deserved day off.'' My eyes widened in shock.

''No way.'' Shane sad re-reading the letter not willing to believe it.

I looked over at Tori and Mickaela ad noticed they both looked upset.

''Well I'm thinking then a movie...or a movie...then the track" Dustin though out loud, causing the others to chuckle at him. Tori turned to her friends a sad look replacing her features.

''Whats up Tor and mickaela please don't tell me you cant handle a day off.'' Blake said.

"No," Tori said "a day off is great! Especially tomorrow, I just though Sensei would be around for...you know" she smiled and Mickaela nodded her head in agreement.

"What?" Hunter asked

''Man!" Shane smiled "are we stupid?" he turned to Tori and Mickaela. ''Because tomorrow, it is your two's birthday!" he sang.

Everyone smiled "OH!"

"How about a beach party?" Dustin suggested. Everyone agreed. Including Tori and Mickaela.

Hunter spoke turning everyone's attention to him "Alright, everyone be at the beach first thing in the morning!" he said

*Firestorm rangerform*

The next morning I was up early in the morning, after breakfast me and Cam waited for mickaela to get up so we could all leave together. When she got up i hugged her and wished her a happy birthday. After she had eat we left for the beach.

When we arrived Tori, Dustin Blake and Hunter were already there getting things out of Tori's van I walked over and said happy birthday to Tori who thanked me.

Mickaela frowned as she looked around and noticed everyone was here except Shane. ''Anyone seen Shane?'' She asked and everyone shook their heads.

'' We cant leave without him he's bringing the cake.'' Dustin smiled.