Chapter 25: Eye of the storm

Start from the beginning

"Do you see any dogs?" Dustin asked looking confused.

Blake stepped forward "Only that dog faced freak!" he said, pointing at Motodrone and a new type of monster.

"Rangers," Motodrone growled out "let me help you face your fears - Isaac!" The monster Isaac growled from beside Motodrone, as he raised his tentacles and then brought them down hard on the ground as golden lasers exploded around the rangers, all of who fell back into defensive positions.

"What are we waiting for?" Hunter asked looking around at us all.

Cam stepped forward taking the lead "Ready?"

"Ready"

''NINJA STORM! RANGER FORM! HA!''

''THUNDER STORM! RANGER FORM! HA!''

''FIRE STORM! RANGER FORM! HA!"

''SAMURAI STORM! RANGER FORM! HA!"

We finished morphing and Motodrone pulled off his robe, before ordering the Kelzaks to attack. But they weren't the only things to attack, so was Isaac and Motodrone. As Dustin held a Kelzak at bay, he was kicked in the side by Motodrone who was simultaneously kicked in the stomach by Tori who had come to her friend's aid. Motodrone turned on the blue ranger who raised her Ninja Sword to protect herself, but was pushed aside and rolled across the ground towards another group of Kelzaks. I came o Tori's aid and assisted her with fighting.

Six Kelzacks surrounded us. Holding us up as Motodrone and Isaac approached.

''Do it Isaacs.'' Motodrone ordered the monster. Isaac shot out beams from his eyes at Tori who ducked and the beams hit the Kelzak behind her. Tori kicked out the feet of the two Kelzaks holding her rolled backwards beside her friends. She then came to my aid and knocked the kelzacks holding me away.

''What is that thing?" I asked referring to the collar around the kelzacks kneck.

Dustin shook his head "I don't know," he said "but it looks nasty."

"Hey where's Shane?" Cam asked.

"No idea!" Hunter responded, as he pulled a Kelzak away from Mickaela.

Shane finally arrived to help us.

''Glad you could make it.'' Hunter told him as he raised his thunder staff to block more kelzacks.

''Join the party.'' I finished for Hunter.

He nodded and threw his backpack to the side and morphed.

After dealing with a few pests, Shane turned to Isaac "You want to play rough?" he asked "Batalizer!" the armour appeared on his body before he jumped into the air and combined with the flight mode. He flew high into the sky, before coming back down "Full power!" he said as his lasers charged up, and he fired high voltage lasers at the Kelzaks, causing them to disappear with a spark.

"We're not finished," Motodrone growled before he and Isaac also disappeared.

Shane touched down once more; as the rest of his friends rushed out to join him. I was glad he had made it

"Shane, you rock" Tori said, coming to a stop in front of him.

"Oh yeah," Dustin said happily, as he too arrived with Cam. Hunter, Blake, Mickaela and I coming to a halt behind and beside Tori.

*Firestorm rangerform*

"I've analysed the brainwaves of the people Isaac attacked," Cam said, as the other rangers crowded around him and the mainframe inside Ninja Ops "It seems the collar can harness the deepest fear.'' I paled thinking about my greates fear. The nightmare I've had for as long as I can remember.