Chapter 22: Shane's Karma

Start from the beginning

''Hey guys.'' Came Shane's voice from behind us. He came running onto the beach with the birthday cake in his hands and turned to Tori and Mickaela. ''Happy birthday girls.'' He added passing the cake to Tori. Hunter stepped forward to take it and then looked Shane up and down with a disapproving look.

''That don't look like beachwear bro.'' He pointed out.

''Yeah,'' Shane said nervously looking from Tori to Mickaela. ''about that.'' He said and they looked upset realising what he is trying to say.

''Don't tell me you're bailing.'' Tori complained.

Sighing Shane answered her with an answer no one wanted. "I had that same dream again last night," he told her "I think it's trying to tell me something"

"Like how to ruin you're friends birthday?" the Blue ranger asked

"I just...I have this weird sense that something isn't right!" he pointed out "I gotta go check out the woods. I'll catch you later" and he took off, leaving the others.

Tori sighed, as the boys started down onto the main part of the beach. Me and Mickaela urge her to come with us and she does.

*Firestorm rangerform*

It had been about half an hour since Shane took off and everyone was enjoying themselves. Mickaela had even forgotten that this was her first birthday without her dad.

''You think we did the right thing letting Shane go off by himself?'' Tori asked looking around at us all.

''Why.'' Hunter said to her trying to make her feel better ''Because he had a nightmare.''

Mickaela looked just as worried as the other birthday girl. "I dunno, maybe she's right" she said "he did seem pretty tweaked!"

"C'mon you guys!" Blake exclaimed "Its a party!"

"Yeah!" Hunter nodded "Last one in the water is a little girl!" he called, before receiving a nasty look from Tori. She looked at me and Mickaela and we stepped to either side of her and all at the same time we spoke.

''You are so going to pay for that.'' We said and started chasing him down the beach.

When we got to the waters edge Mickaela jumped on hunters back and Tori and I took one of his legs and pulled him into the water. When he came back up spitting water out of his mouth he shook his head all over us and then he lifted Mickaela up threw her over his shoulder ran her out to the water and threw her in.

then he cam towards me and I ran but i didn't get far before he jumped me and him and Blake(who i had not seen up in till this point i had not seen grabbed me by my arms and legs) and threw me into the water. I got up and seen them running to get Cam and Dustin helped them throw him into the water with him laughing and protesting all along the way till he landed, with a BIG splash in the water.

We had just got dried when Cams morpher beeped. It was Cyber Cam he had some bad news to deliver and that meant that Cam had to leave to go and sort it out.

''You're going back.'' Tori said looking a little upset.

Cam looked from her to Mickaela apologetically. ''Only till i know whats going on.'' He said smiling ''with dad out of town i would feel better checking myself.'' And he left after telling us to stay here.

''Maybe its a good alien,'' Dustin said trying to cheer the birthday girls up '' no one ever considers that.''

''You're right i guess the days not completely ruined.'' Tori said and Mickaela nodded.

*Firestorm rangerform*

We were all relaxing on the beach when Hunters morpher went off. ''We've got a problem,'' as we heard Cams voice we all stood around Hunter listening ''as long as the ship remains cloaked I have no way to track it.'' He said.