Drunk in Jail

(Requested with Tumblr drabble challenge)

(Another drunk imagine, but different)

Shawn's POV

          I sigh as I pace around my living room for what seems like the five millionth time. Y/n went out with her friends five hours ago, and she still hasn't got back yet. Neither her nor her friends are answering any of my texts or calls either! I'm worried about her. What if she's hurt? What if she's lost? What if she needs me? I'm putting my jacket on and grabbing my keys to go look for her when I my phone lights up and my ringtone plays, signalling that I'm getting a call.

          I don't even look at the caller ID as I press 'accept.' "Look, Andrew, you know I love you, but this isn't really a good ti-" I say before getting cut off by a voice I know all too well. "Shawnyyy boyy," I hear y/n's voice say, causing me to double take. "Oh my God, y/n, I was so worried about you. Where are you? Are you-" I start to say, but, again, she cuts me off. "I have a secret," she giggles.

          Something snaps in my head, and I realize where she's been. Drinking with her friends. "Are you drunk? What's your secret?" I ask. "Y-yoy're, like, my best friend," she slurs. I laugh. "Why's are you laughing at me, Shawny boy? And nooo I'm not trunk, I'm just kinda tipsyy," she babbles, making me laugh even more. I take a sip of my water bottle to attempt to muffle my laughing.

          "Shawny boy, dstop laughing at me. It's not nice to laugh at girls who are in jail. It's meannie," she says. I immediately spit out my water, my jaw dropping open. "What did you just say?!" I fret, making sure I just imagined what she said. "It's meannie, Shawny. Are your ears working?" she giggles. "No before that," I rush. "Oh, it's not nice to laugh at girls who are in jail," she repeats.

          My heart stops for a second time. "You're in jail?! What do you mean you're in jail?!?" I exclaim, feeling my heart beat throughout my body. "Yeah, Shawny boy, I'm in jaily. Are there's something wrong with your ears?" she says, innocently. "Why the hell are you in jail?" I question, sitting down because the news is surprising. "Well, Shawny boy," she begins.

          That's the sixth time she's called me Shawny boy within the first two minutes of the call, and I can't help but let a small smile form on my face. "We wass leaving da clubs, and I saws this pretty purple unicorn, but none of my friendz seed it, so I left them and followed rit. The unicorny took me to a stores, so I goed inside it. I saws it on the counter, and me's took it. I fell out the door and left. Then the's people called the po-po on mee," she slurred.

          I face palmed. "Only you, baby. Stay right where you are. I'm coming to get you," I chuckled. "Okie dokie, Shawny boy," she giggles before hanging up. My smile gets wider as I get into my car and drive to the nearest police station. I'm not mad at her for getting drunk. I know every once in a while she needs a break from all the stress of work and college.

          I get to the station and bail her out. She all but falls on top of me when they open the door to her holding cell. I managed to get her into the car and back home. "Shawny boy, can you carry me?" she says, giving me her cutest, most convincing puppy dog face and holding out her arms. "Yeah, even if you called me Shawny boy for the millionth time today," I say, laughing.

          I pick her up bridal style and carry her up to our bedroom. I change her into pajamas, and the minute she touches the bed, she falls asleep. "G'night, babe. You're gonna have the worst hangover tomorrow. I love you," I smirk, kissing her forehead before falling asleep. The next morning, I wake up and y/n is sitting up in bed, her head in her hands.

          "Headache, babe?" I smirk. "Whisper! Yeah, I've never had this bad of a hangover. I don't even remember what happened last night," she says, voice raw. "Shawny boy, can you get me some Advil?" she asks. "Call me that one more time, see what happens," I say, getting out of bed and heading to go get some meds, leaving a confused, hungover y/n behind.